What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/24 - 10/28

I've got no issue with non-violent protest. They drew attention to their issue, they'll face whatever consequences apply for doing it, and we'll play a football game.

Is that what they are protesting? I figured it was about Israel. You know, because it would make perfect sense to protest at a Cal football game over that issue.
I read a completely unsubstantiated post that it was about a professor who stalked people and I thought that was funny so I ran with it

Would be funny to see USC’s season implode.
aroused ryan GIF

Honestly devildog vs lanning is a tough call. Ultimately I’m hoping no p12 team gets less than 2 losses and no one is invited to the playoffs. With that goal I think a UU win would be best. The next CFP team from the former PAC needs to be the Buffs.

I think Lincoln has had 2 feet out the door for a few weeks. Is he leaving after the last game of the season? Feels a lot like how he left OU
He will stick around for at least another year.

It may become entertaining to see how he does in the B1G although some of those offenses are bad enough to make even his defenses look competent.

Yeah. I'm not watching the game, but I saw that KU had a first and goal at the 9 with 58 seconds. Why not just use the time, center the ball and kick a field goal on 3rd down with seconds remaining?

Somehow I missed both your posts on the KU-OU game.

Basically this is how the game went down - KU's QB threw picks on the 2 possessions prior to the last one, their defense somehow kept them in it, they went right down the field inside of two minutes thanks in large part to the OU defensive backs forgetting how to cover, OU let KU score a TD once they had the ball in easy FG range, OU then got down to about the 30 before they ran out of time and Gabriel threw a Hail Mary attempt out the end of the end zone.

Somehow I missed both your posts on the KU-OU game.

Basically this is how the game went down - KU's QB threw picks on the 2 possessions prior to the last one, their defense somehow kept them in it, they went right down the field inside of two minutes thanks in large part to the OU defensive backs forgetting how to cover, OU let KU score a TD once they had the ball in easy FG range, OU then got down to about the 30 before they ran out of time and Gabriel threw a Hail Mary attempt out the end of the end zone.
In other words Riley may be gone but they are still Chokelahoma.

Love the guy, but we absolutely dodged a bullet with Ryan Walters. That Purdue team is not very well coached

Northern Colorado needs to go back down to D2. Then again, Mines would beat them by 40.
Adams State may beat them by 40.

Montana definitely with the foot off the gas, only up 33-0 early in the 4th.

UNC currently is still under 100 total yards for the game (83) and 1-14 on 3rd down.

Mines solidified their #1 ranking beating Western Colorado today 42-7

I've got no issue with non-violent protest. They drew attention to their issue, they'll face whatever consequences apply for doing it, and we'll play a football game.
Here’s the problem. There are no consequences without real punishment. And no DA in Calirofnia will prosecute anything outside of 3rd degree earth murder by the fossil fuel industry

Here’s the problem. There are no consequences without real punishment. And no DA in Calirofnia will prosecute anything outside of 3rd degree earth murder by the fossil fuel industry
Because they want to keep people in productive roles to bolster the GDP because they have carry all of the non-contributing red states? Did you really want to get all political in this thread?

Also, I'm enjoying how Oregon is running the ball after going up 29 points on Utah.

Adams State may beat them by 40.

Montana definitely with the foot off the gas, only up 33-0 early in the 4th.

UNC currently is still under 100 total yards for the game (83) and 1-14 on 3rd down.

Mines solidified their #1 ranking beating Western Colorado today 42-7
And western is GOOD. Mines is at a complete different level.

Ok. They believe in an issue. They protested. They got arrested. Seems pretty harmless.

Back