What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/24 - 10/28

Disappointing afternoon slate of games in terms of competitiveness. And yeah….**** you @Devildog2

I never thought that Utah wouldn't show up for a huge home game like this one. And with Florida's roller coaster season it seemed like this one against UGA had the potential to be a good one. Louisville rolling Duke in a game of 2 ranked teams. Pitt-ND? Not happening. Only competitive game on right now is UVA-Miami who are tied in the 4th on ACCN.

I would tune into USC-Cal right now but well, you know....

I’m finding myself enjoying the talent and skill of Oregon. It’s impressive. Just dominating Utah on both sides, with freak athleticism and solid schemes. And I feel dirty for saying that.
film school GIF

Ok. They believe in an issue. They protested. They got arrested. Seems pretty harmless.
I have no idea on their issue but it doesn't really matter, as you say they believe in it.

There should be some consequence because we can't just have people going out disrupting events because they don't like something.

Those consequences though should be fairly minor, in this case getting arrested, making an appearance (even a virtual appearance,) and getting some kind of minor fine or even a deferred judgement would be fine, enough to make sure they know that there can be consequences but nothing that is going to negatively impact them.

They inconvenienced some people but they didn't hurt anyone, we also need to be very careful not to chill or suppress free speech, agree with it or not. It is one of our fundamental freedoms.

If Riley is leaving USC, he'll have left just ahead of USC going to the Big Ten just he left ahead of OU going to the SEC.

Sus.

Would be funny to see USC’s season implode.
That appears to be happening.

Might be time to start asking questions of Lincoln Riley. Plateaus at Oklahoma, leaves for USC because he thinks that's going to be easier, and he can't do any better than 7-5 with one of the greatest college QBs in recent memory.

That appears to be happening.

Might be time to start asking questions of Lincoln Riley. Plateaus at Oklahoma, leaves for USC because he thinks that's going to be easier, and he can't do any better than 7-5 with one of the greatest college QBs in recent memory.
And he is going to be there for at least another year or two if not more. The $$$$$ call this shot.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2021/11/30/22809357/lincoln-riley-usc-contract-breakdown

U$C has some big money donors but even they have some limits. Fairly certain that unless they can find cause the will get the whole thing. That is a lot of millions for one or even two years.

I’m finding myself enjoying the talent and skill of Oregon. It’s impressive. Just dominating Utah on both sides, with freak athleticism and solid schemes. And I feel dirty for saying that.
And maybe “enjoy” is the wrong word. I thinks it’s more of an “appreciation” of the team they have.

And he is going to be there for at least another year or two if not more. The $$$$$ call this shot.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2021/11/30/22809357/lincoln-riley-usc-contract-breakdown

U$C has some big money donors but even they have some limits. Fairly certain that unless they can find cause the will get the whole thing. That is a lot of millions for one or even two years.
Unless he decides he hates recruiting and wants to try the NFL out....but I definitely wouldn't touch him if I were.....the Bears for example.

Northwestern won another game today. That's 4 wins, with games against Purdue and at Illinois (both winnable) still left. I think they may have their guy in David Braun. Their players have responded to him, and he doesn't have the stink of the hazing stuff on him because he got there in January.

AFA-CSU might be a fun watch. DVRing it for either later or tomorrow. A freshman qb trying to run their pass happy offense in a snowstorm could be quite entertaining.

Back