What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/23 - 11/27

My wife’s stepdad was the SID and Assistant AD at CSU for a long time, I’ll have to ask him if his opinion of Addazio has gotten even lower since the last time I talked with him. Did have to attend the CSU hall of fame banquet back in September and it was pretty funny listening to Joel Dressen kind of **** all over Addazio.

My wife’s stepdad was the SID and Assistant AD at CSU for a long time, I’ll have to ask him if his opinion of Addazio has gotten even lower since the last time I talked with him. Did have to attend the CSU hall of fame banquet back in September and it was pretty funny listening to Joel Dressen kind of **** all over Addazio.

I talk to a guy in the Denver media pretty regularly who told me Addazio is a total asshole. Like he hates being in the same room as the guy.

He must just be a terrible person.

I think the state of college football in the state of Colorado is just generally sad (and has been for a decade or so) and I think so is that picture. There is no reason for both CU and CSU to be as bad as they are.

I talk to a guy in the Denver media pretty regularly who told me Addazio is a total asshole. Like he hates being in the same room as the guy.

He must just be a terrible person.
Yeah her stepdad is probably one of the nicest, most tolerant people and he’s said Addazio is an asshole and not many people at CSU like him.

Maybe that’s why you don’t give a coach who last coached at CSU in the mid-90s that much influence over who you hire.

My son is there visiting friends and said he played in front of more fans in a few of his games this year. YIKES. They left with 10 min left in the 2nd (along with most of the few students who showed up).

I think the state of college football in the state of Colorado is just generally sad (and has been for a decade or so) and I think so is that picture. There is no reason for both CU and CSU to be as bad as they are.

CSU got their nice new stadium right there in town yet still nobody goes to the games. I realize they're not a good team and it sucks when the majority of your games start at 8pm but come on, this is just bad. At least you had an excuse when your stadium was way out in the foothills

Back