What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/23 - 11/27

Suddenly unconcerned Karl Dorrell is head coach for CU.
200.gif

Not able to grab the link.

Somebody please post the twitter of Adazzio getting ejected in the first half of the CSU game.

At least the crowd is small enough that he shouldn't be able to hear the boos from his office.

Did Antwine get recruited over? I remember being upset when he left and I think he played quite a bit for the Cowboys early. But looking at his stats, he’s made a tackle or had an assist each game, so I don’t think he’s hurt. But it doesn’t appear that he’s playing much. On the plus side, I see that he first team academic Big 12.
Antwine

Did Antwine get recruited over? I remember being upset when he left and I think he played quite a bit for the Cowboys early. But looking at his stats, he’s made a tackle or had an assist each game, so I don’t think he’s hurt. But it doesn’t appear that he’s playing much. On the plus side, I see that he first team academic Big 12.
Antwine

Watched a game earlier this year,he was double teamed most game. The announcers singled him out saying he draws double teams a lot freeing up the rest of the line/backers. Even though his stats aren’t piling up he makes an impact.

The officials can confer and decide to wave off a penalty
How does that conversation go?
Ref 1: Throws flag
Ref 2: what was that for?
Ref 1: unnecessary roughness. I blew the whistle. The defense wouldn’t let up on the ball carrier. Then they forcefully threw him to the ground way after the play
Ref 2: you’re such pussy. You’re always such a pussy.
Ref 1: you’re right. I’ll pick it up
Ref 2: Plus, if OU wins, there’s a greater chance that Cincy will make the playoffs. We were warned about letting that happen.
Ref 1: K

Back