What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 12/2 - 12/3

Have you ever seen a player get stopped within the 1 yard line and the ref not take it back to the 1? Annoying.

3 annoying things about the Big 12 championship game, in reverse order:

3. How do the refs not review that 3rd and goal from the one in OT? He clearly stretched the ball across on the second effort, but they didn't even look?
2. WTF was Sonny Dykes doing/thinking? The only reason you're even in OT and at the one is because of Duggan, and you take the ball out of his hands on the two biggest plays of the year? And FFS, why not give your defense a chance?
1. The fact that they have this game at all. I mean, the whole conference plays each other, one team went 9-0 in the conference, the other went 7-2. But KSU has a Big 12 champs trophy because the Big 12 loves $$$$$.

The idea that TCU might get into the playoff anyway makes it even dumber. There was literally no reason to play this game.

Going for 2, up 24 in the 1st Quarter????? We are gonna be the assholes!!!!!!!!

interested rubbing hands GIF

southern can't tackle.

travis gray is a man. shadeur is for real. this is going to be something amazing.

Shedeur has lots of time in the pocket. Coach Prime will no doubt focus on OL transfers asap, I'm not sure there is anyone on the current roster (maybe Wells) that will start next year.

Shedeur has lots of time in the pocket. Coach Prime will no doubt focus on OL transfers asap, I'm not sure there is anyone on the current roster (maybe Wells) that will start next year.

Assuming Shedeur is coming, 1000% the biggest point of emphasis.

they will need to get the hitch fixed--- get the ball up more quickly. in the p5, defenses are faster and better. no worries-- he is really really good and will get better against better comp.

He has soooo much time in the pocket, and the rushers are slower than P5 so that’ll be a big adjustment.

That said…. We’ll actually have talented kids for him to practice against in the off-season so game speed won’t be as jarring as it has been for our QBs in the past. Iron sharpening and all

they will need to get the hitch fixed--- get the ball up more quickly. in the p5, defenses are faster and better. no worries-- he is really really good and will get better against better comp.
His release is fine. Trust me.
He can literally put it anywhere he wants. That's special.

Also how the **** you going to spot it at the 1 after 3rd down when he clearly made forward progress beyond that? Wtf is the point of replay?
The spot was bull****, not even close. That last play looked exactly like the run before it. Pretty sure it was a strong side boundary run. One problem, Duggan should've killed it and checked opposite. I can't find the look from Kansas State's D on a clip, but the opposite A gap had nobody there. All that needed to be done was check opposite, secure the snap, and fall forward about a foot. That didn't happen. We'll see if they still get in. I think they have a good chance, but damn, they shouldn't have needed to worry about it.

His release is fine. Trust me.
He can literally put it anywhere he wants. That's special.
He creates time with his mobility and he is big enough to throw over pressure.

You are right, not something that needs to be worried about.

TCU will still be 3rd. They have 1 loss against in their CCG against a top 10 team while tOSU got blown out at home. Plus the committee won't want to have a Michigan-tOSU rematch.

Back