What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 9/26-9/28

More and more impressed with the win in Tempe. The last drive by striper state against the noted Cal D was all attitude. We took that away from them.

ASU fan. You guys played a great game, and your offensive line gave Montez days of time. I've never seen him play that well, but having all day I'm sure played a part in it. There was also a lot of gamesmanship between your OC and our DC where you guys did a really a good job hiding your sets until the play, and the ASU D couldn't react fast enough to start calling stunts and shifting about. With a 6 man defensive front, that presnap movement is pretty important for them to be able to generate pressure. Your OC did a fantastic job keeping them off balance, and then your big WR's proved pretty hard to tackle. I didn't expect to see the kind of overall offensive talent you guys had. Your defense, however... You're going to be hoping your OL and OC keep Montez clean so you can put up the big points. Our defense is pretty decent, and you all shredded it even without Laviska (who is the best WR in the country IMO). I think you'll be in a lot of 40something to 30something games.

It will sound like sour grapes, but I also think we basically sleepwalked through the first 10 minutes or so of the game, and by then we were down 14.

Saw some comments about the ASU kicker in this thread. Yes, he's part of the Zendejas family. He doesn't have the same leg strength, though I think these were his first misses of the year. Once Ruiz comes back, we'll be fine there. He's one of the best kickers in the country. Originally committed to Bama as the #1 kicker in the country, then switched to stay home.

ASU is pretty good, but we play so many freshmen and sophomores that consistency is going to be a major issue.

Last edited:
I figured the kicker is horrible and they had a better chance of getting the first down than making the kick. Also worried about a blocked kick. So I was wrong.

He's not terrible though. He just had a bad game, and he doesn't have any range. The long FG attempt was stupid. For a dude who was a backup walkon before Ruiz got hurt, he's done fine.

CU looking far better than first estimated. Win in tempe was solid against a team that outpunched Cal's D throughout the night. AZ & WASU looking like W's for the mighty buffaloe. Stankfurd could get boat-raced.

CU looking far better than first estimated. Win in tempe was solid against a team that outpunched Cal's D throughout the night. AZ & WASU looking like W's for the mighty buffaloe. Stankfurd could get boat-raced.
It definitely feels like the math in the Pac-12 has changed. I feel like we are now in the discussion

Watching College game day in Lincoln is like drinking sun screen by accident. How did the national media about the Fuskers with such high preseason expectations?

God I want to watch them quit on fake man Frost today.

Back