What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games & teams thread

Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

I know. But the dude can ball.
Wonder how many nicknames he gets that refer to Jokic.

Big pasty white guy who doesn't jump but can score inside and out and passes the ball all over the court. Keep in mind that before he did that summer getting himself in shape Joker didn't look that different than this guy, minus the glasses.

Not saying he is close to as good as Jokic but the playing style is similar and he is effective.

I was hoping that San Francisco could pull off the home win against Gonzaga. They played them even the entire first half, but got absolutely boat raced to start 2H and were quickly down by over 20.

Oh well. At least Washington took care of UCLA tonight to put our Buffs alone in 4th for that P12T bye.

I missed it, but I see that Filipowski played 30 minutes the other night. Dramatic return from what appeared to be a really bad injury.

In all seriousness, I understand the worries around court storming, but it was abundantly clear that he was butt hurt about the loss, and he carried his indignation over into the court storm.

I missed it, but I see that Filipowski played 30 minutes the other night. Dramatic return from what appeared to be a really bad injury.

In all seriousness, I understand the worries around court storming, but it was abundantly clear that he was butt hurt about the loss, and he carried his indignation over into the court storm.
They ran into him and he got caught up in the crowd. Similar to Clark, he oversold it. They're both hardwired to flail and flop any time someone touches them.

#25 NET Dayton lost at #96 Loyola Chicago. That should move them back into range for CU as a team we could jump.

Crucial road game for Wake who of course is slightly ahead of us in bubble territory. Deacs up 9 over VT at the half, would be a quad 1 win for them.

Not really because Clemson is safely in the tournament.

The Lobo loss however is a good result, they are playing themselves out of the tournament at this rate.
There are 2 things I'm looking at: 1) getting in; and, 2) teams we can jump in seeding if we run it to or through the P12T championship.

There are 2 things I'm looking at: 1) getting in; and, 2) teams we can jump in seeding if we run it to or through the P12T championship.

I thought you were only referring to us getting in but point 2 makes sense in the case of Clemson. Their non-conference record is too good to keep them out and they have been more then solid albeit in a weak ACC.

What UConn is doing to Seton Hall today is probably illegal in most states. Absolutely dominating and toying with them.

They ran into him and he got caught up in the crowd. Similar to Clark, he oversold it. They're both hardwired to flail and flop any time someone touches them.
Were they at one time soccer players?

If we could be third in the pac-12 going into vegas.. that would likely mean avoiding Arizona until the final. That should be the goal.
Then we almost have to win in Eugene. With a loss, we'd need Utah to win in the finale to force a tiebreak (which we'd win), but Utah away from home is no bueno.

(this assumes a win today, of course)

Then we almost have to win in Eugene. With a loss, we'd need Utah to win in the finale to force a tiebreak (which we'd win), but Utah away from home is no bueno.

(this assumes a win today, of course)
No. We saw that last week. We aren't good away from home either. 14-1 at home and 20-9 overall.....

Back