What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games & teams thread

Tonight is big for St. Mary's, I think. A resume of going 9-6 in non-conference play and leans heavily on how great they've been in WCC play seems vulnerable to plummet in their Dance seeding if Gonzaga handles them a second time in a row.

There are health codes about that sort of thing.
Funny enough, the place is owned by the same guy that ran Sancho's broken arrow. Yes the same place that recently got shut down for being a drug ring and underage alcohol provider. Also a cultural bastion of Colfax for generations.

He was bragging about how he kept the couches from Sancho's and put them in his not brewery. Those things definitely violate the Geneva conventions

UCLA looks like 5 individuals playing their own game while AZ has 5 guys on the same page. I was pulling for the upset but does not appear that will happen.

UCLA looks like 5 individuals playing their own game while AZ has 5 guys on the same page. I was pulling for the upset but does not appear that will happen.
Was trying to figure out what the hell you were talking about. That's a replay.

The crappy thing here too is they are playing Kansas next who is resting their top 2 players who are banged up in Dickinson and McCuller. If Cincy wins it looks like this amazing Q1 win even though there should be a huge caveat....

Same reason Buffs should get a bump for playing a bunch without their top players, teams shouldn't get rewarded for beating teams with top players out ..hard to quantify it all.

It would be like if the buffs beat Zona without Love and Ballo.
I think KU wins that game by 10+ with no Dickinson and McCullar.

If I bwalked Kansas with this post, I don't give a rat's ass. **** 'em.

😂. Guess so! Forgot AZ doesn’t play today! 🙄

Think how much money you could’ve taken me for!!
Hulu lists games as live, even if they are re-runs. I've been caught.

the Utah game is at 11:30 pm EDT. Totally sux.

Hulu lists games as live, even if they are re-runs. I've been caught.

the Utah game is at 11:30 pm EDT. Totally sux.
With tons of college games being aired on so many stations it gets kind of confusing. But I should have realized that all the Pac has left are these tournament games and reruns.

Parlayed ND +15.5 and O 29.5 in the first half. Made me feel dirty, but at least now I have even more ammunition to root agianst WF.

Parlayed ND +15.5 and O 29.5 in the first half. Made me feel dirty, but at least now I have even more ammunition to root agianst WF.
Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

Prefer to just win tomorrow. But rooting against: MissSt, Virginia, TCU,NM,WF,StJ,Villanova,Pitt .
You're also rooting for seeding and resume advantages over teams from "lock" to "bubbly" so I'm even rooting against teams I'm sure are in like Clemson, Wisconsin and Texas.

Washington getting a Woody. Guy looks like that dork in the Progressive commercials.

IMG_1875.jpeg

Back