What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games thread 9-19/20

Take that, DirecTV.

LOL...yep so much for their assertion that "all the good games are on the channels you already get." I've been getting pissed off every time I see their ads for Sunday Ticket claiming the benefits of seeing ALL the games.

A few think they're going to really take it out on us next week. Because we all know Cal is the eptiome of a mentally focused, tough, blue collar team ;)

It's disappointing, not gonna lie. Cal doesn't take their meltdowns seriously enough.

It's Cal. They'll get a little pissed, but they'll quickly move on to taking long pulls from the houka while sitting in the dark listening to "Colorblind" on repeat.

Apparently, a bunch of Cal fans got an email from the administration celebrating the 3rd win of the season tonight. :lol:

A few think they're going to really take it out on us next week. Because we all know Cal is the eptiome of a mentally focused, tough, blue collar team ;)

It's Cal. They'll get a little pissed, but they'll quickly move on to taking long pulls from the houka while sitting in the dark listening to "Colorblind" on repeat.

Ha ha ha I friggin' love you guys.

It's "epitome" CVille and I don't come here for empathy; I come here for classic put downs, penis jokes and to relive misery in its purest form. That said, this is the worst thing that could have happened for the Buffs and you all know it.

You're gonna get lit the f*ck up badly by a very angry team. Enjoy the Bay Area and let me know if you need any good bars to camp out at in San Francisco (or Oakland if you're feeling particularly frosty). You'll be there by halftime or at least, you should...

Tough game for Cal to recover from. Our D faces a tough test, but our secondary is one of our strong points and their D is horrendous. Even better, Cal does stupid ****. I'm not especially optimistic, but we have a chance

It's "epitome" CVille and I don't come here for empathy; I come here for classic put downs, penis jokes and to relive misery in its purest form. That said, this is the worst thing that could have happened for the Buffs and you all know it.

You're gonna get lit the f*ck up badly by a very angry team. Enjoy the Bay Area and let me know if you need any good bars to camp out at in San Francisco (or Oakland if you're feeling particularly frosty). You'll be there by halftime or at least, you should...

**** you. You're the only group more insecure than we are. Hope you enjoyed that awesome win over Sacramento State. Deep down you know your charmin soft team will fold now.

**** you. You're the only group more insecure than we are. Hope you enjoyed that awesome win over Sacramento State. Deep down you know your charmin soft team will fold now.

Insecure? We're dicks like you guys are. Don't try to out-hippie me. Put $1,000 down against me right now. You win, I pay you a grand. You lose, you pay me a grand. Let's do this for all to see. What do you say Charmin boy?

By the way, I drink a lot so I use wet wipes.

Insecure? We're dicks like you guys are. Don't try to out-hippie me. Put $1,000 down against me right now. You win, I pay you a grand. You lose, you pay me a grand. Let's do this for all to see. What do you say Charmin boy?

By the way, I drink a lot so I use wet wipes.

How dumb do you think I am? Straight up? **** no. See: post #222 for my perspective on the game, you drunken idiot. If this was in Boulder, I'd feel good. You haven't won a Pac-12 game since early October 2012. Even a bottom feeder program like yours is bound to break through sooner or later and steal one. I do think this game may very well have some lasting effects. It's no secret Cal is the softest Pac program. Seems like you could have hit 7 wins before this. Now you'll stumble along en route to a 4-8 or 5-7 season.

Lit up? Name me an FBS team you've "lit up" since Dykes has been there........oh, wait......

How dumb do you think I am? Straight up? **** no. See: post #222 for my perspective on the game, you drunken idiot. If this was in Boulder, I'd feel good. You haven't won a Pac-12 game since early October 2012. Even a bottom feeder program like yours is bound to break through sooner or later and steal one. I do think this game may very well have some lasting effects. It's no secret Cal is the softest Pac program. Seems like you could have hit 7 wins before this. Now you'll stumble along en route to a 4-8 or 5-7 season.

Weak. I read post #222 previously. I also watched the UMass and Hawaii games. Your secondary is not good.

I'm embarrassed for you realizing this is the best trash talk you can muster these days. You were solid once upon a time...

Last edited:
Lit up? Name me an FBS team you've "lit up" since Dykes has been there........oh, wait......

Is your name CVille? No? Then shut the hell up and go back to your mom, intramural member.

You also may not recognize your mom when you see her-I shaved her back.

Weak. I read post #222 previously. I also watched the UMass and Hawaii games. Your secondary is not good.

I'm embarrassed for you realizing this is the best trash talk you can muster these days. You were solid once upon a time...

Dude, you just gave up 36 points in the 4th quarter, gave up a 47 yard hail mary to lose, and haven't won a Pac12 game in almost 2 years now. I'm sorry, but even I can't help but go easy on you until your team does something. As god awful as we've been, we haven't experienced that.

As for Hawaii, I'm not sure what part of holding a team out of the end zone for the entire game and to 155 yards passing made you conclude our secondary stinks. CU's pass D is #37 right now. We suck in many areas, but our secondary is one of our stronger points.

Dude, you just gave up 36 points in the 4th quarter, gave up a 47 yard hail mary to lose, and haven't won a Pac12 game in almost 2 years now. I'm sorry, but even I can't help but go easy on you until your team does something. As god awful as we've been, we haven't experienced that.

As for Hawaii, I'm not sure what part of holding a team out of the end zone for the entire game and to 155 yards passing made you conclude our secondary stinks. CU's pass D is #37 right now. We suck in many areas, but our secondary is one of our stronger points.

Well, that's better. A more solid put down IMO. I look forward to playing against your secondary.

My prior response was a little over the top and I apologize. Many from both fan bases have found themselves in the middle of a CVille vs. flukes battle and the shrapnel is rather wide spread. Again, I apologize. I'm a dick.

I also did not really shave your mom's back but I did refill her water bowl before I left.

31-13 Cal end of Q3. They got this. Cal adds 14 more points in the 4th.

Wait, wut? Cal discovers a way to lose? Seriously?

That's going to leave a mark.

A Skidmark?

nuju5uva.jpg

Sefo will throw for 642 yards on you guys. Spruce will score so many TDs, even your tree hug gears will hate trees.

Last edited:

The poor resident bear was pissed and a little drunk last night. Totally understandable given that 2010 KU like meltdown by Cal. Skiddy pretty much perfectly summed up how flukes feels right now.

While Flukes desperately hopes the Cal team plays with the scorched earth chip on their shoulder, I'm pretty much in wait and see mode. Cal got everybody's attention when they beat Northwestern on the road, but it turns out that Northwestern is a dumpster fire, so I'm not really sure how improved Cal really is given how bad Rich Rod defenses typically are.

Back