What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - MBB & WBB

ISU with a valiant comeback. Will prob still fall short. Terrible NC blow out Miami in the God Awful ACC.

ISU with a valiant comeback. Will prob still fall short. Terrible NC blow out Miami in the God Awful ACC.
Miami is also down this year.

In the ACC, I’ve bee impressed with Syracuse lately. They were bad to start the year but are looking like a team that could go on a run.

Kentucky is becoming good. TTU was over-ranked, though, and they’ll be out of the Top 25 after this week.

Scum devils up 1 on the sweaty Seans with about 4 minutes left. Gotta think an ASU win is better for the Buffs with the two Ws against then.

Scum devils win. An ugly last 4 minutes from both teams, but they pull it off. Also, I love Bill Walton.

Scum devils win. An ugly last 4 minutes from both teams, but they pull it off. Also, I love Bill Walton.

Sean Miller just needs another 5-10 years to implement his system and "recruit" more 5* players. He's sure to be in the Final Four very soon!

I can't stand those bastards, lucky that they dodged the mountain trip this year.

Starting to think these college guys need to really work on layups, every game 3-5 of them missed by both teams.

North Carolina showing some life with a 10 point lead at NC State (2 minutes left).

I think they're becoming pretty good and will turn into a real problem for ACC opponents if Cole Anthony comes back to a pretty good team.

North Carolina showing some life with a 10 point lead at NC State (2 minutes left).

I think they're becoming pretty good and will turn into a real problem for ACC opponents if Cole Anthony comes back to a pretty good team.

How the hell does the committee seed them? They'll get a boost with Anthony's return, but they're going to be either dangerously underseeded or dramatically overseeded.

How the hell does the committee seed them? They'll get a boost with Anthony's return, but they're going to be either dangerously underseeded or dramatically overseeded.
You think they make it at this point? I don’t think they’ll get a marquee in-conference win and their OOC is just ok.

If they make it, I suspect they'll end up in Dayton for the play-in. And they'll be a threat to make a run out of that spot like Syracuse did a few years ago. UNC, if they're hot and have gelled, may not be as talented as the recent Final Four teams but I wouldn't bet against them in matchups against an 11-seed and a 6-seed to get to that first weekend. Not like playing a 3-seed is going to scare them either.

You think they make it at this point? I don’t think they’ll get a marquee in-conference win and their OOC is just ok.

If they keep playing like they have, and Anthony comes back and plays well, I think they dance. But that's a lot of if's.

How many wins do y'all think Carolina needs? I think, if they get to 17, maybe 18, they'll get there. Like said above, they'd be a ****ing dangerous low seed.

How many wins do y'all think Carolina needs? I think, if they get to 17, maybe 18, they'll get there. Like said above, they'd be a ****ing dangerous low seed.
So they need to win out against non-ranked opponents. Which includes 3 road games.
OR make some noise in the ACC tourney.

Definitely an uphill climb but will be interesting to watch.

Ole Miss crapped the bed against Auburn. I thought that might be a good chance to move up in the polls.

Georgetown almost upset Butler.

UVA takes down FSU. The ACC might be down but those teams still scare me come March.

Seton Hall are 24-0 when the play by play guy is Brian Custer. He’s doing the game tonight vs DePaul. And for those wondering, yes he is a descendant of hapless Gen. George Armstrong Custer.

Back