What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Week 4

42-0 Washington mid 2nd qtr. vs. Idaho State. Looks like Cyler Miles will get in on the next series.

Little redneck is going to stroke out on the sideline. They showed him in practice screaming through a bullhorn. With the collar of his polo shirt turned up.

BUtu769CQAA4dpm.jpg

This is so stupid, Vols did this last week as well. I never got it when FSU did this for forever, you get a free play, you would think giving your QB more time would be better.

30-0 Maryland right before half. Holgorsen's regime is slipping. This is like a Hawk-era Mizzou game.

It's also another sign of the Big 12 slipping. WVU is a terrible fit for that conference (geography, academic rep & home media market) unless they're nationally relevant.

Tennessee in the first half:
7 drives (but the last one was a 1-play run out the half drive)
5 yards passing
4 turnovers
31 total yards

How in the world is SC this impotent on offense with all of that talent? Are the D's that good? It looks like a pillow fight. What is the record for number of punts in a game? Never mind. I don't want to know. It's probably in our recent history.

How in the world is SC this impotent on offense with all of that talent? Are the D's that good? It looks like a pillow fight. What is the record for number of punts in a game? Never mind. I don't want to know. It's probably in our recent history.

Lane Kiffen is just that bad. He makes Slick Rick look like a solid HC.

The most punts in a win this century was Virginia, 13 in a win against BYU this year.

The most punts in a win this century was Virginia, 13 in a win against BYU this year.

Record is probably safe. Stats say 7 punts so far by USU and 6 by SC. Just feels like more. Like Nik, I want to root for our Pac12 brothers but SC is a big ask.

Michigan State got burnt by trying a trick play. Irish up 17-10 and Sparty really should be winning this game.

Can't believe how bad SC's offense is. D looks good. Kiffen is a horrible coach but I want them to win so he stays around longer though I don't think it really matters. He's gone either during or after the season ends. Looking forward to this train wreck coming to boulder in November.

Back