What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games - Week 1 - FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Wow. Stupid A&M screwed up a 44-10 second half lead. Stunning turnaround. The first 3 hours were so boring. What the hell?

Also - hahahaha. Aggies misery is funny.

It's bad. One of the threads had a post quoting a facebook post by an aTm regent tonight saying he no longer supports Sumlin.

The best was the pure Aggy stuff where they were arguing over whether Sumlin or the DC (who is Native American) is more likely to keep his job due to being a protected class and the school administration being too PC.

This is actually true. Regent has gone public with his comments. Aggy just became radioactive as a football program.
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...aggies-regent-calls-ouster-coach-kevin-sumlin

Wow. Stupid A&M screwed up a 44-10 second half lead. Stunning turnaround. The first 3 hours were so boring. What the hell?

Also - hahahaha. Aggies misery is funny.
Utter meltdown, that's all I can come up with. They should've picked off two passes, arguably 3 to ice it, didn't get it done.

It would seem that yet another HC from the Bob Stoops coaching tree is headed for epic flame out.

The Pirate is the only one who's had any success.

bob-stoops-is-sad.gif

Buffs beat CSU in hilarious, if not exactly perfect style.

Pac-12 starts out strong, but not scary strong.

Texas schools lose in increasingly awesome ways.

All we needed was for that Arkansas St pass into the EZ to be complete and an NU gag in OT for the weekend to be perfect.

As it was,

When I say that they lost in increasingly awesome ways, I mean, think about it.
What could possibly beat ****bailer losing to Liberty?

Aggie blowing a 34 point lead with less than 20 minutes to go in the game, that's what.

Here's the video of the blind snapper from USC. It is really cool that they did this.

What I thought was classy was the opposing team not rushing on the PAT, and also several clapping for the guy after the point was made. Considering they lost the game in just the last 5 minutes, showed a lot of class.

Check out #71 for Georgia Tech, holy ****, dude has his own zip code. 380 pounds and he can move. Have fun dealing with that guy.

Last edited:
Back