What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games - Week 1 - FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Are these the "SEC coaches on the hot seat" days? Sumlin yesterday, food cart today.

Anyone else feel a little weird cheering for GT?

As much as I tell myself I'm really cheering for Tennessee to lose, it still feels a little wrong.

I wonder what it's like for GT fans, players, etc to know that they have almost zero chance at winning a National Championship because of the offense they run?

As much as I tell myself I'm really cheering for Tennessee to lose, it still feels a little wrong.
I have no problems cheering for the Ramblin' Wreck. Great school. I did send a boat load of $$ there for daughter #2, however.

Not really.

Wasn't their fault the Orange Bowl didn't invite them for a match up with the Buffs. And it wasn't their fault doc Tom I-can-hide-all-the-evidence-in-my-desk Osborne voted the way he did.

I wonder what it's like for GT fans, players, etc to know that they have almost zero chance at winning a National Championship because of the offense they run?
I don't know if I'd go that far, get the right personnel for it, still think it's doable. Not exactly likely though.

I don't know if I'd go that far, get the right personnel for it, still think it's doable. Not exactly likely though.
They'd need to recruit absolutely lights out at every single position, and then have a Cam Newton level QB. Anything short of having that kind of talent, and the double wing, triple option just isn't going to consistently win against the college football elite... IMO of course

They'd need to recruit absolutely lights out at every single position, and then have a Cam Newton level QB. Anything short of having that kind of talent, and the double wing, triple option just isn't going to consistently win against the college football elite... IMO of course
If it could, more teams would run it. There would be NFL teams running it.

Which is why GT has some down years then gets really good, need the perfect QB. Air Force is kind of in the same boat.

If it could, more teams would run it. There would be NFL teams running it.
As Buffs fans, I think we feel like the right coaching and recruiting could get us in the natty picture some day, so we are all interested in following every aspect of the program. I can't say that I'd be doing the same thing if I was a GT fan.

Back