What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games - Week 1 - FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL

7xOJ1P9.jpg

I was making dinner with the Va Tech-W Va game on in the background, so no paying attention to the bottom line. I literally cannot fathom how UCLA won. I simply don't believe it.

No way Rosen is back for his senior year...first game in a new offense and first game back from injury.

T A&M was by far the superior athletic team and should have wrapped that up by just taking it slow and easy and running the ball. Sumlin will pay with his job for this national disaster.

UCLA spots Washington, Utah, Stanford, USC, or us a 44-10 lead and we put 70 on them. They're not good either.

Last edited:
Rosen reminds me of Ryan Leaf! He does not really have a passion for football that will lead an NFL team.

I was too young to remember the 35 point comeback but I've never seen anything like this. Take that back, that Texas HS playoff game that time, forget the year. Either way, this is flat insane.

Not a good week to be a major college football fan in the state of Texas.

Horns lost, Baylor lost to an FCS school, aTm lost after leading by 34, UTEP got drilled, Rice lost by 55, Houston got flooded out.

Only Texas Tech, SMU, North Texas, and TCU won against out of state opponents and they all played lower division competition.

Rosen reminds me of Ryan Leaf! He does not really have a passion for football that will lead an NFL team.
Ain't no way Rosen reminds me of Leaf in any way, shape or form. Leaf was a stupid punk that ended up in prison when it was all said and done. Rosen is smart, tough and driven; I think you're smoking too much opium tonight.

If Rosen were to somehow end up in Denver next year I'm sure the Broncos would be more than willing to risk him being the next Ryan Leaf.

Shaggy is just happy they get to point the finger at another school. It's not like UT bathed themselves in glory this week, either.

So how good is ucla? They looked awful early, especially on the OL and were getting run over.

That is a big confidence boost to say the least.

Back