What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games week of 8/29-8/31

I do think Cincinnati is a very good non-p5 team but the perception of this UCLA loss does hurt the p12. Still I cannot root for UCLA. I will however hope the Utes put the hurt on the American taliban now.

I do think Cincinnati is a very good non-p5 team but the perception of this UCLA loss does hurt the p12. Still I cannot root for UCLA. I will however hope the Utes put the hurt on the American taliban now.
Utah is full of American Taliban too.

agree. i live just outside Silver City, NM (south of the Gila Natl Forest).....and football in the region is dreadful all around. NMSU and UTEP were in ESPN's bottom 10, UNM is crap (Davie had one good year i think, but basically Bob Davie woo hoo), and U of A ain't much. i did have fun following NMSU hoops the last few years.
I’ve heard silver city is cool. Hope to visit and float the gila sometime

I see UCONN had their annual early season scare vs a pop warner team lmao.

Wagner, Holy Cross, Villanova, Stony Brook, etc etc.

Back