What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/1-11/4

Arkansas digs deep to pull out the 39-38 home win over Coastal Carolina. :ROFLMAO:

OU-Okie Lite ... 100 points with most of the 4th to go. What a joke.

Folks can rant on about how boring B1G football can be (and it can) ... but if you don't play some kind of good defense, IMO that ain't football. And the best B1G teams can play defense (except of course for tOSU today ... is Iowa still scoring? :D)

Folks can rant on about how boring B1G football can be (and it can) ... but if you don't play some kind of good defense, IMO that ain't football. And the best B1G teams can play defense (except of course for tOSU today ... is Iowa still scoring? :D)

OU should move down if they win.

Prediction on the remainder of the OU/OSU game:
OU TD 62-52
OSU TD 62-59
OU FG 65-59
OSU TD 65-66

Gus Johnson might just blow out a couple of vocal chords before this game is over.

Ruling after the INT is huge. Unfortunately, OSU getting screwed
Sort of. I don't think it was targeting. Although I'm not sure what targeting actually is. If OSU had been given a 1st down on that it would be a ridiculous gift in my book.

Sort of. I don't think it was targeting. Although I'm not sure what targeting actually is. If OSU had been given a 1st down on that it would be a ridiculous gift in my book.
What do you mean? By the letter of the law, that was blatant targeting. I don’t agree with the targeting rule, but that’s another discussion.

Clearly targeting because it was a defenseless player and contact occurred above in the head/neck area. Also they invoked the egregious mistake rule to overturn the possession call.

That was stupid, he goes down, game is over. Now OSU has a chance to score, get an onside and score again.

Watching anything over and over can be boring. B12 teams are so imbalanced toward offense that watching them score TD after TD just gets dull. It isn't fun watch a bunch of games where the winner doesn't score 20 but it is just as dull to watch game after game where the loser is close to or above 50.

OU just trying to run to clock out and OSU couldn't keep them out of the end zone. 114 Points with :42 seconds left, with they pass 120?

Watching anything over and over can be boring. B12 teams are so imbalanced toward offense that watching them score TD after TD just gets dull. It isn't fun watch a bunch of games where the winner doesn't score 20 but it is just as dull to watch game after game where the loser is close to or above 50.

OU just trying to run to clock out and OSU couldn't keep them out of the end zone. 114 Points with :42 seconds left, with they pass 120?

To the bold, I suppose it is personal taste. My personal taste is that the ISU v WVU game that finished 20-16 was a much more entertaining football game.

Back