What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/1-11/4

I missed the end of the OU game. Good Lord, that was like a ****ing Arena League game lol. Plus, think about this. Would you feel good about a win you gave up 52 points in? I'd be worried. Defense helps win games too fellas.

I missed the end of the OU game. Good Lord, that was like a ****ing Arena League game lol. Plus, think about this. Would you feel good about a win you gave up 52 points in? I'd be worried. Defense helps win games too fellas.
I'd feel damn good about a win, yes.

I'm used to the Hurricanes being in all white and VT being in those super dark almost black maroon uni's. I keep forgetting which team is which.

Me too.

That's why I like the fact the Michigan doesn't **** with their unis (much) ... what with those helmets you know it's them as soon as you tune in.

Jeezuz. Punt return is friggin awful. Punt returner and six unblocked defenders. No chance with that crap.

Sorry wrong thread

So far tonight, USC and Washington establishing themselves as the class of the Pac-12 and setting up a scenario where UW will be in the playoff by running the table. WSU looking like a strong 3rd team. A lot of mediocrity after that where you have no idea what team will show up from week to week, even half to half.

Back