What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/15 - 11/17

wonder how much WVU going for 2 (winning) at Texas factored into OSU-OU last week and Maryland just now?

i like the call, basically, on the road.....just wondering.

When Nebraska and CU both end up 5-7, with Neb having a better conf record, I’m going to be ill. And would much rather have their trajectory than ours.

Any chance Syracuse had went out the window went Dungey got hurt in the first quarter.

And just a few plays ago that should have been Syracuse ball on the strip. How the hell was that not reviewed?

Sheep forced to punt trailing by 6 with about 3 minutes left in game.

Utah State player muffs a fair catch on the punt and sheep take over, score the TD and pending the EP could beat one of the best teams in the MWC.

Michigan had better stop settling for FGs, or the Hoosiers might just beat them. I thought this might be a trap game for them.

Not so fast, he stepped on the sideline. How CSU of them.

Another FBI investigation coming.

Wow. The fix was in for Utah State - Boise State. That’s some third world ****

Switched over to AFA-Wyoming. 17-14 AFA, weather looks like late November in Laramie.

Back