What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/30-12/1

True. I stand corrected.
But you’re right, UGA should have been expected to allow that lead to disappear and blame the offense for the loss.
By your logic, CU should always blame their defense for the losses.

CU always got 7-0 or so in the beginning of the game!

All I'll say is, you can tell the teams that have been there and done that. Georgia panicked. I don't understand the punt fake. That was Slick or Barnett esque.

It takes a team (and coaching staff) to blow that lead.

I am seriously laughing if the two quarters you bothered to watch Georgia this season has you questioning the hire.
Go back and look at my previous posts in this thread.
But to say that a team that is WINNING their conference championship game should blame their offense when they lose is pure ****ing craziness to me.

By your logic, CU should always blame their defense for the losses.

CU always got 7-0 or so in the beginning of the game!
I blame the defense for quite a few loses. But to equate a 7-0 lead 7 minutes into a game to a 14 point lead half way through the 3rd is ridiculous.

Go back and look at my previous posts in this thread.
But to say that a team that is WINNING their conference championship game should blame their offense when they lose is pure ****ing craziness to me.

Both are to blame. **** happens when you play the #1 team in the country.

Unless you are a diehard Georgia fan... who cares?

I really, really, really hope we'll blow a 14 point lead against a team of Alabama's talent level during Tucker's stint here as that means we'll have won a conference championship.

His defense made Tua, the runaway Heisman favorite, look silly and folks are calling it not impressive? GMAFB. This isn't Mike ****ing MacIntyre blowing a 28 point lead v Oregon State.

Oh noes. Probable new coach didn't keep one of the most dominant Bama teams in decades to under 35.

How is this feather of a coach going to make it in the Pac12??

50F57878-B512-4A3D-AF47-C449CAD03BC0.png
Both are to blame. **** happens when you play the #1 team in the country.

Unless you are a diehard Georgia fan... who cares?
Well I guess Tucker sucks. We'll just have to hire the OC/DC that doesn't lose to ****ing Alabama. I'm sure Jim Leavitt would've won it.
If you can't shut out Alabama, you can't coach.
50F57878-B512-4A3D-AF47-C449CAD03BC0.png
Here was was my post that that started all this. But however you guys want to take it.

They are 100% out.

Alabama was the only team besides Yale in 1888 to win every game by more than 20 points coming into today. This Alabama team is historically good and Georgia played them toe-to-toe plus some in a game that went right down to the wire. OU certainly has their case and we'll never truly know how close the discussion was whether they pick OU or UGA - or maybe even tOSU if they win big. I still wouldn't rule out the Buckeyes.

Georgia lost their nerve, that **** happens. You can't give a champ a way to beat you or they'll find it. Georgia did everything to lose it, when it got closer. Alabama did what they needed to do to win, with Duffs favorite QB, Jalen Hurts. I'm not worried as far as our head coach, they were very well prepared.

I really admire what Hurts did by staying and it's played out well for him with how he got into the game today and led them back. And he might get more chances in the playoff depending on Tua's health and how he plays. Unfortunately Jalen got hurt, otherwise he probably would've gotten a lot more playing time when Tua was hobbled in the 2nd half of the season.

Alabama was the only team besides Yale in 1888 to win every game by more than 20 points coming into today. This Alabama team is historically good and Georgia played them toe-to-toe plus some in a game that went right down to the wire. OU certainly has their case and we'll never truly know how close the discussion was whether they pick OU or UGA - or maybe even tOSU if they win big. I still wouldn't rule out the Buckeyes.

Georgia got beat by LSU by 20. they played a helluva game today but they don't deserve in over OU or Ohio State, Big XII or Big 10 champ.

Back