What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/8

Ugh. Was so enthralled with the A&M/Auburn decision I missed it. What happened? Leach seems pissed!

WSU had a nice play - pass went for a TD. There was a come-back block by one of the WSU receivers - and the collision was so violent (the receiver wasn't touched - ran into the endzone for a TD) that the refs inadvertently blew their whistle and the play was called dead at the 10 yard line.

Luckily for WSU, they scored a TD on the very next play.

A&M may be better off to take the safety here.

Hard to get that punt out of the endzone and even if you do likely to be a very short field for Auburn

Edit: Duff beat me to it.

WSU had a nice play - pass went for a TD. There was a come-back block by one of the WSU receivers - and the collision was so violent (the receiver wasn't touched - ran into the endzone for a TD) that the refs inadvertently blew their whistle and the play was called dead at the 10 yard line.

Luckily for WSU, they scored a TD on the very next play.
Wow. Reminds me of the whistle on the fumble in the Cal game. No explanation at all.

A&M may be better off to take the safety here.

Hard to get that punt out of the endzone and even if you do likely to be a very short field for Auburn

Edit: Duff beat me to it.

Y'all are right ... aTm would have been better off with a free kick. But it's not like they had the option to overturn the on-field call or the review. Great ****ing game.

Auburn "gag, gag, gag."

No, an SEC team would never do that, they are perfect.

Back