What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/19-9/21

You don't think Wisconsin would be even more dominant in the Pac12?? Ok
How does him saying it wouldn’t be unique in the PAC-12 correlate to him saying they wouldn’t dominate? Those are two separate discussions

Wisconsin would be as good as they are in the Big 10. I do not think they would be more dominant in the Pac-12.
This. They've been .500 against Pac-12 teams this decade. Most of that has been against the Pac's better teams in bowl games, so figure Wisconsin would be 70% or so playing a full conference schedule. So, I'd guess about the same. Also what I figure against the Big 12. They'd be worse against the SEC. Their record would improve if against the ACC.

How can anyone not be a fan of what Wisconsin does? Everyone knows exactly what they’re going to do, and they just line up and dominate the LOS. Went for it on 4th down in their own territory on the first drive with no hesitation. 7-0 Badgers
That's when you know you're good, right there. They know what's coming and you can do it anyway.

How is Wisconsin only ranked 13?

They've got to be one of the 5 best teams in the country.
Stupid, meaningless AP & Coaches polls.

Barely top 25 in preseason so taking time to move up.

When the real CFP poll comes out, they'll be where they should be.

This. They've been .500 against Pac-12 teams this decade. Most of that has been against the Pac's better teams in bowl games, so figure Wisconsin would be 70% or so playing a full conference schedule. So, I'd guess about the same. Also what I figure against the Big 12. They'd be worse against the SEC. Their record would improve if against the ACC.
IMO, the PAC-12 is not a trash conference. If anything, the PAC is the most balanced conference and schools just eat each other alive. Everyone ends up with at least 3 losses. I will acknowledge the losses to SEC schools on big stages but, the PAC has some teams that can play with anyone.

Has another school earned more perceived "prestige" without the success to back it up more than Texas A&M?

I don't like Lewis' arm at all. Bachmeier better arm, better feet, quicker throwing motion, a good runner. I like Lewis' potential. IMO, he's got a long way to go.

If you say so. He may not have a cannon, but it is not bad either.

Back