What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/19-9/21

Auburn just might threaten for the West.
Still wait and see on Auburn. They were incredibly fortunate to beat Oregon. I don't think they have a chance against LSU or Bama. I'm not totally sold on UGA this year, so that I think will be a game.

Still wait and see on Auburn. They were incredibly fortunate to beat Oregon. I don't think they have a chance against LSU or Bama. I'm not totally sold on UGA this year, so that I think will be a game.

I am least sold on Bama out of those three teams.

I'm curious what you're seeing with Bama. I don't think Auburn has a snowballs chance in hell against them. LSU and UGA can be competitive. LSU will be giving up a million points to Bama though.

They are stupid young on defense and their LB corps is decimated. They will give up some decent point totals to good teams.

I also like the Auburn DL matched up against anyone.

UCF offense reminds me of OK State from a couple years back. Just throw it high and deep and let your receiver beat the DB.

The Auburn boosters can’t afford to buy this poor Auburn kid some proactiv or something? He needs that more than a new car.

I'm curious what you're seeing with Bama. I don't think Auburn has a snowballs chance in hell against them. LSU and UGA can be competitive. LSU will be giving up a million points to Bama though.
If Bama beats Aub, LSU and UGA, that would be impressive.

Hahahahahaha UCF! I can’t believe that Pitt of all teams beat the former national champions! I will enjoy this season without UCF fans crying about not getting eaten alive in the college football playoff.

Back