What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/19-9/21

AFA putting up a fight, glad it is staying relatively close.
Losing to them sucked!!!

From what I saw (might go back and watch it early next week) AFA's offense really bogged down when they put Hammond back in the game after he got hurt-he didn't look right. They're still going to win 8-9 games IMO-this is still one of Calhoun's better teams.

USC is bipolar-they're going to go up to UW and lose by at least 10.

Yea I feel like they could play with almost anyone in the country but also lose to what is just a decent team like they did to BYU.

And Utah didn't look like a top-10 team, not surprisingly.

Looking on the bright side of USC knocking off Utah, Helton may finish with 8 wins and keep his job. This could be the best outcome of all.

Looking on the bright side of USC knocking off Utah, Helton may finish with 8 wins and keep his job. This could be the best outcome of all.
8-4 is a bad season for USC. If Urban wants the job, he wouldn't survive that unless he then won the Pac-12 Championship Game.

How can anyone not be a fan of what Wisconsin does? Everyone knows exactly what they’re going to do, and they just line up and dominate the LOS. Went for it on 4th down in their own territory on the first drive with no hesitation. 7-0 Badgers

How can anyone not be a fan of what Wisconsin does? Everyone knows exactly what they’re going to do, and they just line up and dominate the LOS. Went for it on 4th down in their own territory on the first drive with no hesitation. 7-0 Badgers
Meh, Go Blue!

Wisconsin is thrashing Michigan (even though I think Bell caught the pass). Taylor with 100 in the first quarter. Really love Wisconsin and what they do

Wisconsin with a 14 point lead at home at the end of the 1st quarter is pretty much game over.

Odds of Michigan coming back to win have to be 20% or less.

LSU VS Bama this year is going to be must see TV. You are seeing what LSU has been missing for years....a great QB.

LSU VS Bama this year is going to be must see TV. You are seeing what LSU has been missing for years....a great QB.
I'm hoping for the following:

Florida beats LSU, but loses to Georgia.
LSU beats Alabama, but Bama wins all its other games.
Georgia goes undefeated, beating Florida, but loses to LSU in the SEC championship.

Resulting in:

UGA 12-1
LSU 12-1
Bama 11-1
UF 11-1

All 4 teams selected for the CFP from the SEC, resulting in the other conferences forcing an 8-team playoff.

Georgia goes undefeated, beating Florida, but loses to LSU in the SEC championship.

Resulting in:

UGA 12-1
LSU 12-1
Bama 11-1
UF 11-1

All 4 teams selected for the CFP from the SEC, resulting in the other conferences forcing an 8-team playoff.

I hate to crush your dreams, but Clemson's not going to lose twice lol

Resulting in:

UGA 12-1
LSU 12-1
Bama 11-1
UF 11-1

Florida loses three games this year.

Back