What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/19-9/21

I don't see a lot of mediocre from the condoms right now. Not sure we have much of a chance when they come to town.

I don't see a lot of mediocre from the condoms right now. Not sure we have much of a chance when they come to town.
Athletes who make a lot of plays outside of play design -- when they're dialed in. We don't know which USC we'll get. Flat USC is horrible and shows up way too often.

Athletes who make a lot of plays outside of play design -- when they're dialed in. We don't know which USC we'll get. Flat USC is horrible and shows up way too often.
Flat CU isn't worth a damn, either. So we need to not have evil Montez show up along with disfunctional Trojans... Not a very comforting combination.

Stop. USC WRs are better than CU’s. Be fair.

Your point about giving them a chance is a good one.

OK, let me inject the words "Not that much better" than CU's
Viska, Brown, and I wish Arias are very talented. We have 3 jitterbugs as well with Nixon, Jackson, and Stanley, so there are plenty of options to at least give them a shot. I wonder what Montez's true OVERTHROW statistic would be? I can vividly remember a dozen overthrows of Nixon.

What happened to Moss? Think he’ll be out for the rest of the year? Hopefully??
Not cool.

What would be cool would be to hope that he's out for our game with something that has no negative impact on his health or draft status.

We're not going to get close to either one of these two teams. Montez will be a deer in the headlights with both of those D's. Depressing.

No. They just are a very average football team.
I can understand people that think Utah isn’t good enough to win the PAC. But saying Utah is “a very average football team” is a take that makes you seem very out of touch..

Back