What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/22-9/24

#Pac12AfterDark delivers once again. The South is wide open this year and we get UCLA, ASU, and Utah at home...

Whittingham has what MM never will.

Large "stones" and an emphasis on special teams

USC. How did you lose that game? Wow

Anyways, Wittingham was crazy to go for it on 4th down in easy fg range. Good for him and the Utes.

USC. How did you lose that game? Wow

Anyways, Wittingham was crazy to go for it on 4th down in easy fg range. Good for him and the Utes.

Normally I would think that was a bad decision. But I didn't think there was any way that USC could get penetration or a push from the DL. Being able to get a yard was about a 90% proposition. I don't think that the odds of kicking a FG in the rain had as good of odds.

USC is in trouble. Their November schedule is brutal and they could easily drop a couple before then.

I am not sure Helton makes it through the season.

Hopefully we can put the nail in the coffin.

Normally I would think that was a bad decision. But I didn't think there was any way that USC could get penetration or a push from the DL. Being able to get a yard was about a 90% proposition. I don't think that the odds of kicking a FG in the rain had as good of odds.
They got a 4th and 1 earlier, so I think that played a big role.

@CVilleBuff - rough morning for UVA on College Gameday. Dez picked them to win over C Mighigan with a "why not" statement. Herbie answered that he'll give 2 predictions: 1) Central Michigan and 2) Virginia won't win a game this year. Next, they discussed an over/under for UVA's 2016 win total and set it at 0.5. Then, they talked about how UVA might catch CMU looking ahead to W Michigan today and catch a break. The ****?

@CVilleBuff - rough morning for UVA on College Gameday. Dez picked them to win over C Mighigan with a "why not" statement. Herbie answered that he'll give 2 predictions: 1) Central Michigan and 2) Virginia won't win a game this year. Next, they discussed an over/under for UVA's 2016 win total and set it at 0.5. Then, they talked about how UVA might catch CMU looking ahead to W Michigan today and catch a break. The ****?
Oregon was UVAs only real chance for a W

we can beat both usc and utah. i am feeling remarkably good right this minute about our prospects.

on-the-rocks-21.jpg

War Utes. Hope SC has a losing season. ASU will drop 50 points on them next week. PAC South is open. Really want the Buffs to take down Oregon ... hope you all are not too banged up from the Michigan game to do it.
They were just mentioning the Buffs a bit ago. Shocking to hear, they think we maybe win that had Sefo not went down. Also special teams of course, the infamous drill the snapper in the ass play. I see that rugby **** today, ill probably lose it. I doubt it goes anywhere though.

Oh another thing, say a back breaks one today. Make sure you're in the damn end zone before getting rid of the ball. We've been seeing some dumbass do that every week this year.

Oh another thing, say a back breaks one today. Make sure you're in the damn end zone before getting rid of the ball. We've been seeing some dumbass do that every week this year.
Read something about Ohio State players know this will never happen to to them. They practice it. Score a TD. Hand the ball to a ref. Hug a big guy. It is kind of embarrassing how often that it happens. Wonder if CU has a similar policy

I don't give a damn what they do with it as long as it isn't before the zone. Your idea isn't a bad one. Barry Sanders did that all the time.

I don't give a damn what they do with it as long as it isn't before the zone. Your idea isn't a bad one. Barry Sanders did that all the time.

Right on. I don't think it was him that said it ... maybe it was Jim Brown: "Act like you've been there before, and expect to be there again."

If I was a HC of a player who dropped the ball before the endzone, I'd bench him immediately, and sit him out for the next game too for pulling such a hot-dog asshole move ... no matter how much of a star he was. I'm pretty sure he'd never do it again, nor would anyone else on the team.

Both of those guys got there quite a bit lol. I wouldn't even have wanted to try and tackle Brown. People are still scared of him now. Richard Pryor talking about him on one of his comedy shows was classic. This would be Brown, "watcha gonna do." ****ing allsome.

Back