What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/27-9/29

Yep, somebody forgot to tell Northwestern you can't play defense anymore. Wtf? They should call the ****ing FBI.:D. Michigan gets in the end zone as soon as I'm about to post that, figures.

Florida State just went up on Louisville late in the 4th quarter. Petrino not looking great these days.

Problem is...I doubt they can do better. K State has known all it's success under him. I see them returning to the cellar of P5 football.

Leavitt would do well there too.

I don't know that K-State would do a lot better under Levitt. I think they would see some improvement but their days of being a contender for top 10 rankings are gone.

Snyder did it because he found a unique formula. He had a school that would let in almost any JUCO player as long as he was breathing. Half your credits are PE or trades classes or correspondence? No problem, welcome to the Wildcats football program. HS kid who can't qualify well K-State can get you placed with a JUCO who will make sure you can get into K-State.

Now the NCAA has significantly changed the rules and they don't have that advantage, they aren't eligible to play.

Take that away and why go to the middle of Kansas?

Purdue at home was supposed to be Nebraska's chance to right the ship and get their season going. Instead they are getting beat by double figures. Bethune Cookman may end up as their only win

I don't know that K-State would do a lot better under Levitt. I think they would see some improvement but their days of being a contender for top 10 rankings are gone.

Snyder did it because he found a unique formula. He had a school that would let in almost any JUCO player as long as he was breathing. Half your credits are PE or trades classes or correspondence? No problem, welcome to the Wildcats football program. HS kid who can't qualify well K-State can get you placed with a JUCO who will make sure you can get into K-State.

Now the NCAA has significantly changed the rules and they don't have that advantage, they aren't eligible to play.

Take that away and why go to the middle of Kansas?
Snyder turned that program around and sustained succes on the ability to recruit and accept juco players. Since the ncaa rule changed for credits and what is acceptable for juco transfers, it essentially killed the Kansas State football program.

Back