What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/7-9/9

I know that if the buff's fan base were to ever get like that it would mean my tickets would be pricier, there'd be insufferable fans, absurd expectations etc...

but damn, that's pretty cool.

Now that level of fanaticism manifesting in that Sumlin letter, on the other hand, is why I hope it never really gets that insane for the Buffs.

OK State got off to a quick start but they have been mundane since then and lead 20-0 early in the 3rd. Probably not a ton of intensity on their side playing on the road at a small place like this.

Nebraska's division is rapidly improving. NW and Minnesota are serious about football, Wisconsin isn't going anywhere, and Purdue hired a gem. This year is make or break for the Huskers, their recruiting class is strong (but needs to fill more spots than they planned) but a rough year could ruin it. They play @Ohio State, @Michigan, @Wisconsin, @Iowa, @NW, Michigan State, and Colorado in '18. A 7 win season this year and a poor end to the recruiting class and I'm not sure there's much optimism for '18.

giphy.gif

So it looks like Mike Bohn worked his magic again and scheduled Cincinnati for 1-off away games at Michigan (this year) and Ohio State (2019). You do NOT want him staring you down at the poker table.
I seem to have missed the sarcasm font

I can't think of a time around here when anybody held back from saying bad things about Mike Bohn.

Back