What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of Oct 8-10

Portland state is setting a new record for FCS over FBS margin of victory. Leading north Texas 66 zip.

It's starting to get annoying that everyone is doing the "I'm hungry" motion now. Especially when it's a player on a good team.

UO with 3 straight sacks.

Let's go Arkansas!

7-3 over Bama at the half.

Damn. Why does there have to be so many good games on at the same time. I'll start recording it. KSU is defensively doing well from what I saw.

Bama is not a top 10 team.

And as much as everyone harps on the offense, it's the defense that's been the problem in the big games.

Today, though, it's an offense that is tailor-made for the Bama D but the offense can't do a thing to help.

KSU took the lead against TCU.

Damn. Synder ball is a way to beat them.

And as much as everyone harps on the offense, it's the defense that's been the problem in the big games.

Today, though, it's an offense that is tailor-made for the Bama D but the offense can't do a thing to help.

It all comes back to the QB and kicker though. Been an issue for a couple seasons now.

Agreed. It's stupid and annoying.

Guess it depends on context. During the OU vs UT game I didn't see a problem with an under performing UT team doing it against their rival. Seeing UO do it against Wazzou though... :rollsyes:

Where's Joey Freshwater when you need him?

Now all we need is somebody to beat up on Baylor and the B12 will be back in chaos.

Wazzu doesn't coug it! ... at least not yet. Heading to OT.

Back