What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Pac 12 games, discussion thread...

Irrelevant to me. I'm rooting for the Buffs by proxy. Any loss by a South team is half a win for CU in our quest to win the division.
This.
We have goals and control us. Everything else is noise!
Btw, this should be no defense saturday...holy crap.

Also, Texas must have hired Neinas...3 blocked pat in the first half

Do we want ASU or USC to win?

I am split. I think ASU is the better team and would therefore like them to lose, but then we get them at home and the Trojans in LA.

Washington has been building to that for awhile. Great coach.

Still think we see some crazy results week to week.

After watching the beginning of this Clemson game I cannot wait till CU can get to this level of hype. That made me excited.

Man. USC's psyche is fragile. Jackson is a diva and you can just tell he is one little thing going wrong away from throwing a huge temper tantrum.

Underwhelmed by ASU and USC. Think USC's explosiveness is probably our biggest concern for next week. Inconsistent play, but when they hit it, it's a big play.

Man. USC's psyche is fragile. Jackson is a diva and you can just tell he is one little thing going wrong away from throwing a huge temper tantrum.

Underwhelmed by ASU and USC. Think USC's explosiveness is probably our biggest concern for next week. Inconsistent play, but when they hit it, it's a big play.

Jackson and Smith-Schuster are monster athletes.

No arguement on that one. They can destroy a defense, but that offense seems to lack any kind of rhythm.

Hasn't USC been that way for years? I don't think they've been particularly well coached since Carroll went to Seattle and have always gotten by because of the talent they attract simply because of their reputation, name and location. When that talent gets coached properly, you have a perennial playoff candidate, when it isn't you constantly drift between 7 and 10 wins and maybe take down a top 5 team now and then when a guy like Jackson or Smith-Schuster is really on.

Hasn't USC been that way for years? I don't think they've been particularly well coached since Carroll went to Seattle and have always gotten by because of the talent they attract simply because of their reputation, name and location. When that talent gets coached properly, you have a perennial playoff candidate, when it isn't you constantly drift between 7 and 10 wins and maybe take down a top 5 team now and then when a guy like Jackson or Smith-Schuster is really on.

I agree. Watching them right now, it seems their offense relies 95% on their stars making star level plays. When they don't they look very pedestrian. It's odd. A real coach could build a dynasty down there very quickly.

I agree. Watching them right now, it seems their offense relies 95% on their stars making star level plays. When they don't they look very pedestrian. It's odd. A real coach could build a dynasty down there very quickly.

We're going to storm the coliseum and burn that BITCH to the ground.

But I agree. Their talent is absurd and how they suck so badly is not only hilarious but very confusing

I might be wrong here, but I also feel like they have a fairly high turnover rate at QB and a lot of highly recruited guys flame out there.

I might be wrong here, but I also feel like they have a fairly high turnover rate at QB and a lot of highly recruited guys flame out there.
They don't stick with anyone through their struggles because of all the talent in the pipe.

usc is going to be very very tough at home. we are going to be facing a lot of hurdles:

1. they have more athletes, top to bottom, than we do.
2. this is a very hostile environment and the pageantry of it can throw teams off.
3. we've never beaten them, ever.
4. as barnett noted on the post-game show, a lot of our guys are from socal, so the possibility of distraction by friends and family is high.

we can win this, but it will take another full team effort.

it's worth mentioning, we have the DBs to deal with their talent. Awuzie on JuJu Smith-Schuster is going to be fun to watch.

ASU's Wilkins appeared ready to cry as he entered the locker room. Hope it isn't a season ending injury. We will have a fight on our hands next weekend. I believe our boys will be ready.

usc is going to be very very tough at home. we are going to be facing a lot of hurdles:

1. they have more athletes, top to bottom, than we do.
2. this is a very hostile environment and the pageantry of it can throw teams off.
3. we've never beaten them, ever.
4. as barnett noted on the post-game show, a lot of our guys are from socal, so the possibility of distraction by friends and family is high.

we can win this, but it will take another full team effort.

1, 3 and 4 I agree with, but a hostile environment?? No

Damn ... it's hard to know who to root for in these intra-divisional games. Now we have AZ @ UCLA ... what to do ... what to do.

Back