What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

Broken deal fees are pretty common in business, and in this context the $15mm seems reasonable.

Definitely. But why, if you're UCLA, do you sign off if you're not certain that the UC regents are going to let you go?

That's great news for CU. More FBS programs in the region who would be willing to take a pay day to play a road game one-off at Folsom. This should help us build toward the type of schedule that positions you for the playoffs.

- 7 home games
- 2 non-con opponents who justify home & home agreements
- 2 non-con opponents who finance their program by playing one-off road games at places like CU

Last edited:
OK, so give us more George

The same man who didn’t hear a peep about sc and ucla leaving. But knew coach prime was coming before it was announced.
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

In the end we are still just dicking around the edges until the inevitable 64 team Super Conferences is established
Itll be a lot smaller then 64 teams. The TV folks will only have X to,pay. The teams joining will be motivated by a larger payout. Id think 12 to 24 at most. If the TV gods are smart they will make it a promotion/relegation system so they always have the X number of best teams.

Last edited:
i am almost unbelievably less worried about all this than when it started.

we have Prime and a motivated CU and fan/donor base.
we have an expanded playoff coming.

for right now, that is more than enough. we are going to recruit nationally and we ae going to win games. the rest will take care of itself.

also, i still think there is an ok chance that ucla gets ****ed and has to stay. that alone changes the entire outlook on this thing.

i am almost unbelievably less worried about all this than when it started.

we have Prime and a motivated CU and fan/donor base.
we have an expanded playoff coming.

for right now, that is more than enough. we are going to recruit nationally and we ae going to win games. the rest will take care of itself.

also, i still think there is an ok chance that ucla gets ****ed and has to stay. that alone changes the entire outlook on this thing.
Exactly where I'm at. I had a loser's mentality. We all did. We were looking for a lottery ticket to get the resources at the big boy table. Now, we've seen CU be bold and take control of its own destiny. Conference? Side story because we're the biggest story in college football. We'll either bring a USC-less Pac to a new level or be looking down the road at the B1G and SEC fighting over us.

We're too blessed to be stressed.

The same man who didn’t hear a peep about sc and ucla leaving. But knew coach prime was coming before it was announced.
Dr Evil Whatever GIF
What’s so unbelievable about this? I totally see a scenario where HCP called George several weeks ago to tell him to not sign a deal yet, because…I’m COMIN’

Back