What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Results - Week 2

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Week 1: https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/pac-12-results-week-1.134378/

Week 2:
(W) Colorado (2-0) 33 vs Nebraska 28
(W) Utah (2-0) 17 va N Illinois 6
(L) Arizona (0-2) 18 vs Houston 45
(W) Oregon (2-0) 62 vs Portland St 14
(W) Washington (1-1) 45 vs North Dakota 3
(L) UCLA (0-2) 21 vs Oklahoma 49
(W) Oregon State (1-1) 48 vs Southern Utah 25
(N) USC (1-1) 3 vs Stanford (2-0) 17
(W) Cal (2-0) 21 vs BYU 18
(W) Arizona State (2-0) 16 vs Michigan State 13
(W) Washington State (2-0) 31 vs San Jose State 0

Pac-12 is 16-6 in non-conference play after Week 2.

3-3 vs P5
9-3 vs G5
4-0 vs FCS

Last edited:
Week 1: https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/pac-12-results-week-1.134378/

Pac-12 is 8-4 in non-conference play after Week 1.

1-2 vs P5
6-2 vs G5
1-0 vs FCS

Week 2:

(W) Colorado (2-0) 33 vs Nebraska 28
(W) Utah (2-0) 17 va N Illinois 6
(L) Arizona (0-2) 18 vs Houston 45
(W) Oregon (2-0) 62 vs Portland St 14
(W) Washington (1-1) 45 vs North Dakota 3
(L) UCLA (0-2) 21 vs Oklahoma 49
(W) Oregon State (1-1) 48 vs Southern Utah 25
(N) USC (1-1) 3 vs Stanford (2-0) 17
Cal (1-0) vs BYU
Arizona State (1-0) vs Michigan State
Washington State (1-0) vs San Jose State
Portland ****ing state, are you kidding me? Holy sheep **** Batman.

I spent a week in Portland this spring for my niece's graduation at the University of Portland. I promise you that the people in Portland have no ****ing clue that there's one, let alone two universities and their dumpy, homeless, ugly ****ing City.

Weird take - just got back from there a couple weeks ago and it is a really great city that yes, has a homeless problem. But it isn't dumpy and it isn't ugly.

Gotta go with the anti-Portland crowd here. It is in a top notch setting in terms of scenery but the city itself, no thanks.

I was there for a few days on business when I was quite a bit younger. The nightclub scene sucked but it's a gorgeous area. I had to drive to a number of locations around the metro area and none seemed dumpy.

skyline1horizontal.jpg

I was there for a few days on business when I was quite a bit younger. The nightclub scene sucked but it's a gorgeous area. I had to drive to a number of locations around the metro area and none seemed dumpy.

skyline1horizontal.jpg
You definitely missed going through Gresham then...

Is Herm Edwards really just dunking on everybody who doubted him before the season? Really thought we might be able to chalk up ASU as a W

The Pac-12 is not as bad as people think, just do not count on that narrative changing.
Nope, but most people judge conferences by the teams at the top. Big 12 looks like garbage this year, but Oklahoma looks like they're good enough to make people not realize that.

No conference division is close to the SEC West this year, though. Those are going to be some brutal games there. Pac-12 fans should root for Auburn because if they win it the Pac-12 looks a lot better at the end of the year.

And we need USC to win at Texas this week.

Back