What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 South Standings

Yes, you should definitely shame this poster as less than manly for trying to pull together his life prior to an extended deployment with the Marine Corps.

Quit being a cock.

I am not in your 35 year old group of dorm buddies so I know nothing of people's back stories. Well, I do know that you are into some really weird **** because you volunteered it.

Quit being a pervert.

Uncle Ken has a deep dark closet filled with skeletons and Asian midget clown "women". Most people will learn that on day one.

I am not in your 35 year old group of dorm buddies so I know nothing of people's back stories. Well, I do know that you are into some really weird **** because you volunteered it.

Quit being a pervert.
I thought OU articulated clearly that he was preparing for a deployment. You might not have specifically understood that he was a Marine, but you had enough information to recognize that he was heading out on a military deployment.

Uncle Ken has a deep dark closet filled with skeletons and Asian midget clown "women". Most people will learn that on day one.
To be clear, I'm not into midgets because I actually am the midget. You're a little confused here.

Apparently the south can't beat a ranked team - so once we're ranked we'll be unbeatable.

I have a November anniversary. It was an FSU and UF bye week and the Buffs were @ Mizzou back in 95. Makes for a great get-away weekend every year. Sometimes we even watch some football.

You want my man card?
3325580248_e51708a118_z.jpg

Stats that matter:
4. 41: Colorado improved to 4-1 by blasting Oregon State 47-6. It was the Buffaloes' most lopsided win in a conference game since defeating Kansas State 54-7 in the Big 8 in 1992.
Funny thing is, the depth to run that score up off the bench is starting right now. When Sefo is starting and Montez is coming off the bench... there is even more scoring power.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You, poor child, have no idea of what you speak. You have never had the pleasure of meeting me. If you had, you , like so many others, would stand in awe of OU's man card.
Welcome back Hawtie.

There is no greater evidence of OU's manliness than his hawt wife rushing to his defense!

Welcome back Hawtie.

There is no greater evidence of OU's manliness than his hawt wife rushing to his defense!
Not sure how to accept that.

She told me she was going to post, I almost told her not to as I knew the consequences. I am well grounded in my manliness, so said... go right ahead.

Hi, y'all, I've been keeping up through OU.
Uncle Ken you know I wasn't defending OU. Hell, he's a trained killer.
That other guy insulted ME by insinuating I wasn't worth missing a KState game in 1992! I, who knows the date of that last blow out, who was there to see Rashaan Salaam reach 3000, who shed a tear when Bill resigned, who knows exactly where I was for the Miracle in Michigan, and who has schlepped FOUR kids from VA to FL, WV, OH, MA and CO to see Buff football, and who encourages OU to return to Boulder every year to attend when he can, only speak for myself.

I would have posted earlier, but I was in the kitchen, bare foot, cooking.:LOL:

That other guy insulted ME by insinuating I wasn't worth missing a KState game in 1992! I, who knows the date of that last blow out, who was there to see Rashaan Salaam reach 3000, who shed a tear when Bill resigned, who knows exactly where I was for the Miracle in Michigan, and who has schlepped FOUR kids from VA to FL, WV, OH, MA and CO to see Buff football, and who encourages OU to return to Boulder every year to attend when he can, only speak for myself.

So hawt.

Why am I not surprised that your wedding date corresponds with the last "blow-out". I suspect that's common.

USC is a huge game. We could move to 3-0 and bury them for the season. Gotta win this.

I agree with all of this. I want this win pretty bad so we can draw within one of bowl eligibility. If we can go to Los Angeles and grab a big win against a team that seems to be coming together it could also be a big help to recruiting in one of our main regions.

CU starts winning and Allbuffs has doubled in members... where were all these freaks when we had been up all night contemplating the firing of hawkins then Embree?

Back