What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac 12 TV negotiations update, Pac wants more than the SEC

best show from my youth was the pbs Where in the World Is Carmen SanDiego!!!

revenge-of-the-nerds.jpg

NERD!!!!!!!!!!!

Bugs Bunny, Foghorn Leghorn is probably the best as well as the Ant and the Ant Eater.

The ant and the anteater was Warner Brothers? I liked Quickdraw McGraw and Babalouie, the Pink Panter, Love Taz and Bugs. Bugs and Elmer dressed up as the Viking warrior and goddess is so classic. Yosemite Sam as the Chef ("I want my hossenpepper!!')is great, as was Bugs and Sam when Sam and he was fighting with the forts in the desert. Plus I loved the two courteous ground squirrles who had their food stolen and they tried to get it back at the factory that dehydrated everything so they took all the packeage back to their burrow. Daffy as Robin Hood. (Yoiks! And Away!! -SLAM- 'Yoiks, and away') How about Bugs with the two hillbillies and him calling out the squaredance? Funny stuff there.

Now? The girls like alot of stuff, but my fav now has to be Finneas and Ferb. "MOOMMMM!!! FINNEAS AND FERB ARE WRITING A TITLE SEQUENCE!!!" "Whatchadoin?"

I did kind of forget how much I liked 'Pinky and the Brain'.

Can't forget Foghorn Leghorn, Pepe Lephew, or Marvin Martian either. I like Wyle E. Coyote and the roadrunner, but like Wyle better in the onews with the sheepdog protecting the sheep. Them clocking in and out and then being enemies on the clock was so funny to me.

Last edited:
Best cartoons ever are Droopy Dog.

In fact, the single funniest thing ever produced may be "Deputy Droopy".

Enjoy.

[video=youtube;ecIe4abmd_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecIe4abmd_4[/video]

How did we get from the Pac 12 tv negotiations to a discussion of classic cartoons?

How does the new Texas Channel fit into that deal?

Completely seperate. The 90 million fox rights are essentially the same rights that were extended back in 2004 for 19.5 per year and are way undervalued.

B12-2 Contract Situation
Tier 1: ABC gives 60m per year until 2016 renegotiation where it likely increases
Tier 2: Fox (was 19.5 but now rumored to be 90m)
Tier 3: 1 Football home game and 8 or so hoops games are retained by each school. Bevo network uses this. OU network and "Other 8 Network" will also use these rights.

Hope that helps.

As far as the Pac getting SEC money, I think it would have to have the P12 network tied into it since ESPN said it won't bid much higher than 120m that it directly pays the ACC (raycom pays ESPN for the tier 3 tv rights for 30m per year although ESPN *technically* buys them).

The SEC on the other hand has a setup like the 12-2 where the bottom rights are left to individual schools who either tie them into individual deals (UF gets 10-11 million for those + radio + other stuff) or PPV rights for the last game. It just depends on the school.

From what I have heard the Pac12 is going for the model like the Big Ten where:

Tier 1 & 2 is in major network contracts
Tier 3 is a conference-wide network

Back