What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PacHoops: #valentinesdaymassacre preview

Ya that definitely wasn't me. However as an Arizona I can't seem to admit that it was the wrong call. I also can't say that it was the right call to wave it off. I'm sure you know how I really feel about it.

I must say with how bad our refs are it's nice to have a call go your way.

whatever. go **** yourself.

That said, I'm wondering if the Buffs might come out in the away jerseys tomorrow. While I still say our whites are the best jerseys we have, that would be kind of sweet.

Please no silver...
anything other than all blacks would be mystifying. Not that I'm gonna remember until I watch the game later.

anything other than all blacks would be mystifying. Not that I'm gonna remember until I watch the game later.

Might be a logistic thing. The NHL changed from wearing white at home to the dark jerseys because home teams were wearing their alternates and road teams were having to pack two sets of gear.

That last line makes you a good egg. It is nice when a call goes your way.

Given time, I could convince you that it was the wrong call, and that essentially the refs admitted it. But that's not what this thread is about.

This thread is dedicated to reminding you that in basketball, you can't live in the past--though it's totally appropriate to do so in football.

The modern era of basketball began in the Fall of 2011. So far Arizona has one NIT flop and no NCAA appearances. CU, in the modern era, has enjoyed a remarkable run of conference championships and NCAA invites.

Outstanding.

Pachoops,

There's this scene in the book The Stand, in which the Walking Dude's Bride sees his evil junk for the first time. She screams, and goes within herself, in shock, and never speaks again--a mindless incubator for the demon creature that grows inside her.

When you look deeply into the demon horse's crazy eyes, you'll almost certainly get the "top ten" treatment you desire. Careful what you ask for.
Like this?

mustangrear1.jpg

Yogi is trying soooo hard at this trolling thing. I really is cute.

I understand that you're not used to anything other than Oklahoma, Nebraska and Baylor fans here but at least get your English in order before trying to call me out. You're in the PAC 12 now. Speak and spell like you attended an American institution of higher learning mofo.

Of all the drunks on this site, I would really have expected you to understand a missed letter.

Jeez, how disappointing.

I know and I forgive you. I'm not drunk tonight. Sorry. I give you an A for effort and I really don't belong here. You'll have plenty of ammo soon as I usually have no idea which thread I post on or which incoherent argument I'm attempting to make when I'm drinking. I usually get my sports and dates wrong while also posting on the wrong forum. Still, AllBuffs seems to embrace it. I blame AllBuffs for my drinking problems. I'm with you...the posters here enable it :huh: and I'm running out of new material. It's only a matter of time. Good luck to you!

I know and I forgive you. I'm not drunk tonight. Sorry. I give you an A for effort and I really don't belong here. You'll have plenty of ammo soon as I usually have no idea which thread I post on or which incoherent argument I'm attempting to make when I'm drinking. I usually get my sports and dates wrong while also posting on the wrong forum. Still, AllBuffs seems to embrace it. I blame AllBuffs for my drinking problems. I'm with you...the posters here enable it :huh: and I'm running out of new material. It's only a matter of time. Good luck to you!

Yo Flukes, this bubble just got so freaking soft tonight with upsets to bad teams. If your Bears beat UCLA in your next game, you're legitimately in the discussion to sneak into the Dance. With Arizona State and Washington having eliminated themselves, there's a very good chance there's 1 NCAA Tournament spot for Stanford or Cal to take. Stanford RPI 56th, Cal RPI 57th. You both have rather favorable remaining schedules, and CU can also play a major role in who gets it, or doesn't, with our impending visit to the Bay Area.

Last edited:
Yo Flukes, this bubble just got so freaking soft tonight with upsets to bad teams. If your Bears beat UCLA in your next game, you're legitimately in the discussion to sneak into the Dance.

We will beat our little brother into submission and then we'll see the landscape at that time. Looks like things are shaping up nicely for you grass grazers. Still, I have my doubts about CU beating the cats at home and then sweeping the Bay Area schools as some of you bong tokers have predicted. I'd say you're sitting pretty fat right now though with Utah knocking off ASU. Best of luck as I've said before. I'm not expecting much from our "zero depth" team but our womens team will hit the sweet 16 in style. The men are a solid NIT team until proven otherwise. Still, don't count any chickens until they hatch. Good luck!

We will beat our little brother into submission and then we'll see the landscape at that time. Looks like things are shaping up nicely for you grass grazers. Still, I have my doubts about CU beating the cats at home and then sweeping the Bay Area schools as some of you bong tokers have predicted. I'd say you're sitting pretty fat right now though with Utah knocking off ASU. Best of luck as I've said before. I'm not expecting much from our "zero depth" team but our womens team will hit the sweet 16 in style. The men are a solid NIT team until proven otherwise. Still, don't count any chickens until they hatch. Good luck!

Don't see us winning all 3 of those. I'd be giddy with 2. However, we don't even need to. We're in good shape because we are done with road games to teams that provide damaging RPI losses. I'm all for a hot run to boost our seed, but nothing short of complete collapse is keeping us out of the Dance right now.

..... and I really don't belong here. !

paging Dr Phil .... paging Dr Phil

I blame AllBuffs for my drinking problems.

We had one of our notorious posters claim that once. And then someone bought him a bus ticket.

Good luck to you

Well thank you, 'flukes. Now, if you don't mind, I think we'll get back to mucking with the kitty-litter clan.

Wow, how should I end this .......

oh, good luck to your teams this weekend .....

and stop trolling!

paging Dr Phil .... paging Dr Phil. We had one of our notorious posters claim that once. And then someone bought him a bus ticket. Well thank you, 'flukes. Now, if you don't mind, I think we'll get back to mucking with the kitty-litter clan. Wow, how should I end this .......oh, good luck to your teams this weekend .....and stop trolling!

Good. I lobbed you some slow pitch softballs over the plate and you took them. Respect to you. You're back!

Back