What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Please beat Utah this week to shut them up

Question I've been meaning to ask you. Let's say you were playing our rival ****braska this weekend, and one of us showed up on one of your boards trying to argue that you guys should hate them because they're a bunch of fat rednecks who marry their sisters (which might explain @BuffSurveyor's constant presence here), eat ****ty meat pocket sandwiches, drink ****ty beer, and don't shave-how would you react?

We don't hate Utah like you do because we don't have a reason to yet, but welcome to the bandwagon for Saturday night.

As far as your team, I'll say this-congrats on beating USC and Tennessee. You have a good football team, and you've earned the bowl bid (Hawaii Bowl if I remember correctly) you've accepted. We just hosted another team who walked into your house in September and punked you over the weekend, though. If you want to argue you're better than we are because you beat USC and we didn't-there's always Washington.

If you want to play, I'm all for it. Two games at our place for one at yours? We're booked through 2029 though. We'll have RG call Tom Holmoe and they can settle it over lunch?

Its a series that needs to happen especially now after this thread. The Cougars would lay a beatdown on the has-been Buffs. But it's a big NO to a 2 for 1. We can either do a straight up 1 and 1 or a 1 and 1 and add a nuetral site game in Las Vegas at Raider stadium. Contact your AD and I'll do the same.

I don't understand this at all. I came to support the Buffs against a common enemy and get ridiculed. I'm hoping Tom Holmoe schedules your candy butts so we can do to you what we did to USC, Tennessee, and the rest this season.

I might be able to forgive you if your underachieving team can somehow beat Pootah. Don't let the Yewt fans who are coming on here fool you. They are classless and probably drunk as they type their nonsense.

giphy.gif

I don't understand this at all. I came to support the Buffs against a common enemy and get ridiculed. I'm hoping Tom Holmoe schedules your candy butts so we can do to you what we did to USC, Tennessee, and the rest this season.

I might be able to forgive you if your underachieving team can somehow beat Pootah. Don't let the Yewt fans who are coming on here fool you. They are classless and probably drunk as they type their nonsense.
The rest? I don't think you know BYU's record, including being crushed already by 2 Pac-12 teams, one of which we just beat. Playing with fire there, Nancy.

Its a series that needs to happen especially now after this thread. The Cougars would lay a beatdown on the has-been Buffs. But it's a big NO to a 2 for 1. We can either do a straight up 1 and 1 or a 1 and 1 and add a nuetral site game in Las Vegas at Raider stadium. Contact your AD and I'll do the same.

Whatever dude.

BYU is playing #4 Kansas tough right now at basketball. We would be winning if not for a very unfair suspension by the NCAA of BYU's best player.

The NCAA can go to hades.

I have always hated everything about the entire state of Utah. I hate how it was created as a rebel state that was essentially a treasonous colony against the USA. Brigham Young and his followers should be considered enemies of the state.

Some of the best Buffs ever (Matt Stone and Trey Parker) created an insanely successful musical that was just about making fun of Utah.

I hate driving through it because their cops target Colorado plates.

I hate that the NBA let them have a team and they can’t be bothered to give it an appropriate name like the Utah Byu Dads or the Utah Bad Dad Jokes.

I hate that the only thing Utah has over Colorado is a train system to their ski resorts because they smuggled federal dollars through the Olympics.

I hate Utah because it’s filled with haters who support laws to prevent others from just being able to live their lives.

We have Super Bowls, Stanley Cups, and culture that others love. CU earned it’s National Championship in a power conference. It’s been a power conference school since that concept came into existence. Utah will never be on Colorado’s level.

Utah is Colorado’s corny uncle. Utah sits next to Colorado at the Thanksgiving dinner table asking us to pull it’s finger.

I have always hated everything about the entire state of Utah. I hate how it was created as a rebel state that was essentially a treasonous colony against the USA. Brigham Young and his followers should be considered enemies of the state.

Some of the best Buffs ever (Matt Stone and Trey Parker) created an insanely successful musical that was just about making fun of Utah.

I hate that the NBA let them have a team and they can’t be bothered to give it an appropriate name like the Utah Byu Dads or the Utah Bad Dad Jokes.

I hate that the only thing Utah has over Colorado is a train system to their ski resorts because they smuggled federal dollars through the Olympics.

I hate Utah because it’s filled with haters who support laws to prevent others from just being able to live their lives.

We have Super Bowls, Stanley Cups, and culture that others love. CU earned it’s National Championship in a power conference. It’s been a power conference school since that concept came into existence. Utah will never be on Colorado’s level.

Utah is Colorado’s corny uncle. Utah sits next to Colorado at the Thanksgiving dinner table asking us to pull it’s finger.

Let the jealously flow through you.

There is this historical incident that Utah needs to do a better job of acknowledging

https://www.historynet.com/mountain-meadows-massacre

edit: ” For the children who survived and the families of the victims, the massacre became a deep and enduring wound. The murderers appropriated the Fancher train’s considerable property and cash. Much of it apparently made its way into Mormon leader Brigham Young’s pockets, and not a penny of compensation was ever offered to the survivors.”

Last edited:
as much as i want to go full throttle on this obvious sock, instead, i will simply golf clap for a job well done.

now **** off and die.

Pat Forde said the Yewtah fanbase is garbage and he's right. Normally I'd agree that the committee shouldn't look at a fanbase but in this case they should. Does anyone want to see a bunch of beer-guzzling, mullet wearing, goatee sporting, snaggle-tooth jokers show up to the playoff? No, I don't think so. Keep em the heck out.
I guess you've been opposed to seeing bama and klem's son in the playoffs as well?

Good poast.

Had to join and say a few things. First byu dad has to be a byu fan look at cougarboard there fan site most are just like him. We have to hear that stuff 24/7 365 from them. good luck sat. hope for a clean game . ( yes I am a ute fan )

**** you guys, i'm going out for waffles.

and i don't even like waffles.

the day before thanksgiving is always festive.

they better pour the mimosas in beer pint glasses or i'll have coarse words for the owners. consider this all advance pre-gaming, as we are on a mission from God to beat the utes.

Back