What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Predictions for RMS

The rumor making the rounds from Joe Williams is that the Rams have sold only 10k in tickets. Buffs 35k.

Well, Chris Dempsey doesn't believe CU has any better talent than csu and picks csu by 3. Isn't he a CU grad? Why do CU grad reporters feel obligated to suck up to the rammies?

Well, Chris Dempsey doesn't believe CU has any better talent than csu and picks csu by 3. Isn't he a CU grad? Why do CU grad reporters feel obligated to suck up to the rammies?

I thought he said the talent difference between CU and CSU was about as wide of a gap as CU and USC.

did you hear Joel Dressen saying that CU was scared to go up to Fort Collins and play? where do they find these guys.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Subject: Look, I hate CU's yellow belly ways... but they desperately needed any advantage[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Posted by: ramdom on Wed Aug 29 2012 3:40:07 PM[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Message:they could get to Beat CSU. Bohn's Home Field advantages paid off
just enough to get 2 big W's, at a time when tUCB needed them most.

I abhor what UCB did, but not sure it's movement can be blamed for the
lower crowds thereafter. Please explain your theory further if you wish

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Subject: Te bigger question is why has CU been so interested in killing the game in Denve[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Posted by: Swoll Cracker on Wed Aug 29 2012 1:00:27 PM[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Message:Could it be that they were so afraid of losing if they had to play it on a level playing
field?

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Subject: I think its only fair..[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Posted by: State on Wed Aug 29 2012 1:05:45 PM[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Message:CUs argument had been that hughes was not big enough.

well, 42K is big enough aparently since you play at Wash St also and
dont have a problem there.

so either lets end it.. or call CUs bluff and take it to the campuses
if thats what they want.

just my opinion

:rolling_eyes:
[/FONT]

Subject: Look, I hate CU's yellow belly ways... but they desperately needed any advantage
Posted by: ramdom on Wed Aug 29 2012 3:40:07 PM

Message:they could get to Beat CSU. Bohn's Home Field advantages paid off
just enough to get 2 big W's, at a time when tUCB needed them most.

I abhor what UCB did, but not sure it's movement can be blamed for the
lower crowds thereafter. Please explain your theory further if you wish

Subject: Te bigger question is why has CU been so interested in killing the game in Denve
Posted by: Swoll Cracker on Wed Aug 29 2012 1:00:27 PM

Message:Could it be that they were so afraid of losing if they had to play it on a level playing
field?

Subject: I think its only fair..
Posted by: State on Wed Aug 29 2012 1:05:45 PM
Message:CUs argument had been that hughes was not big enough.

well, 42K is big enough aparently since you play at Wash St also and
dont have a problem there.

so either lets end it.. or call CUs bluff and take it to the campuses
if thats what they want.

just my opinion

:rolling_eyes:

Lol

bieniemy.jpg

Honestly, I'm surprised CSU wants to keep playing us after all the beatdowns we lay on them. Must suck being a csu ram and watching the series record get even more lopsided every year.

Honestly, I'm surprised CSU wants to keep playing us after all the beatdowns we lay on them. Must suck being a csu ram and watching the series record get even more lopsided every year.

They've won 3 of the last 10. Their percentage is improving. Ram Fan is ecstatic right now.

I'm halfway considering changing my AllBuffs handle to "beerfight" - perhaps I can glean some of his infinite wisdom this way.

CSU has gone full retard. I can't even look at it right now.

This.

I was observing over there for a while and they were pretty much within the normal homerism limits but now they have convinced themselves that not only is CSU going to win, but Colorado shouldn't even be able to hang with a McElwain squad. The koolaid flow is at an all time high.

This.

I was observing over there for a while and they were pretty much within the normal homerism limits but now they have convinced themselves that not only is CSU going to win, but Colorado shouldn't even be able to hang with a McElwain squad. The koolaid flow is at an all time high.
Wow! Really? A team we demolished last year thinks their first year coach can take substandard talent and beat us? Wow!

I think we actually would buy tickets for a game in FTC though!

I went in '95. Good times.

To see the Buffs play yes. Based on the numbers it doesn't appear that a lot more CSU fans buy tickets to see the Rams than Buff fans buy tickets to see the Rams.

CSU pulled in under 28k for a home game against 10th ranked Cal a few years ago. I think it's fair to say that points to 25k fans being about the max of their own fans they can get to a game.

CSU pulled in under 28k for a home game against 10th ranked Cal a few years ago. I think it's fair to say that points to 25k fans being about the max of their own fans they can get to a game.
I would think they would be able to pull a few more if it was CU. Not much tho.

I think it would be way more funny to pull in more CU fans into Ft. Fun then their own group....make it a home game @ Hughes

I will make a point to fly to Colorado and attend the next CU football game played in Ft Collins.

FoCo is a good time. I'd rather be a guest at CSU than a "rival" at a neutral site that is the temple of a professional team.

CSU has gone full retard. I can't even look at it right now.

They should change from lambnation.com to fullretard.com

Holy ****. I get a fanbase being excited at potential change under a new staff, but give me a break. A 3-9 team (with "victories" over New Mexico, Northern Colorado, and Utah State) that brought in the worst recruiting class in the MWC and their misfortunes change overnight???

And does that full retard fanbase believe that if their savior does turn it around that he'll pull a Sonny and stick around Ft Fun for a decade plus???? He turns that program around, how fast does a BCS school snap him and his staff up??

And does that full retard fanbase believe that if their savior does turn it around that he'll pull a Sonny and stick around Ft Fun for a decade plus???? He turns that program around, how fast does a BCS school snap him and his staff up??

I don't think that is going to be a major concern.

We think Hawkins left the cupboard bare here! Fairchild recruited poorly then the few good players they had bailed out or got kicked out.

Sparkles was not known as a even a mediocre recruiter at Bama' and Bama' has kids lining up to get in. The biggest advantage that CSU has in recruiting is the fact that the kids don't even know who they are so they can't know right away how bad they are.

More than likely CSU is not going to be a steppingstone, it is going to be a career killer. He will lose a bunch of games and since they paid more than they can afford and revenues will continue to decline they won't be able to afford to fire him.

Back