What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pregame Thread - CU vs CSU at Mile High

Did BVP really do the KSU thing? This first I've heard of this. So, my opinion is based on only what I've heard here, so I take it with little grain of salt. But, it is kind of funny and not embarrassing. I can see you point, just slightly disagree.

BVP vs Vickers hit, all I said is both were slightly unsportsmanlike. BVP maybe a little more (if I take off my g&g glasses). But neither is a big deal, it's all part of a rivalry or football. Really, it makes it fun, nobody was hurt or even intended to be. Get over it.

There is a lot wrong with this. I'll lay it out in the morning

Did BVP really do the KSU thing? This first I've heard of this. So, my opinion is based on only what I've heard here, so I take it with little grain of salt. But, it is kind of funny and not embarrassing. I can see you point, just slightly disagree.

BVP vs Vickers hit, all I said is both were slightly unsportsmanlike. BVP maybe a little more (if I take off my g&g glasses). But neither is a big deal, it's all part of a rivalry or football. Really, it makes it fun, nobody was hurt or even intended to be. Get over it.

Get over it? Odd thing to say. Get over what? Thinking differently than you? I'm way ahead of you...

Get over it? Odd thing to say. Get over what? Thinking differently than you? I'm way ahead of you...

"Also, I still can't get past your comparison of the Vickers' hit and Bradlee's face spike."

Should i say get past it?

Out, good luck to your boys after tomorrow. (Not that I mean it, I hate you arrogant hippie pricks:)

"Also, I still can't get past your comparison of the Vickers' hit and Bradlee's face spike."

Out, good luck to your boys after tomorrow. (Not that I mean it, I hate you arrogant hippie pricks:)

If we are arrogant hippie pricks what are you?

See you next year since I assume you'll be absent after losing

I am waiting for your answer with bated breath

He said "bated"
beavis-butthead-1366x768-wallpaper-2255374.jpg

"

yes, hippies, good one. And just to add to your knowledge base, he wore a KSU flag as a cape, not a CSU flag. I'm not saying he had to bow down to the Buffs, but he should have faced the press like a man and not run to the bus like the Nancy-boy he proved to be.

Dammit! I'm still not over it.

Good luck to you guys too (go **** yourself).

OK, on the trek into work, you know them, you hate them, but caught Lundy's and Evans' picks for the game. Lundy picked CU but he doesn't know why. He said he flipped a coin. And, surprise, Evans picked csu because they have more experience, CU is playing 15 freshmen, and csu has a better quarterback. What a douchebag.

Just 7 more hours till I get off of work. They frown upon drinking at the job but they push me to it so dammed well.

One thing that I am noticing more this year is the former players support. They seem to be coming out and supporting the team in a more traditional kind of alumni way, instead of the Buff4Life crowd that was supporting us by demanding they have an input. May just be me though. Either way I like seeing Vickers around and Salaam, Chad Brown, Bloom, etc.

Last edited:
We're the only two who give a **** about a certain rivalry here, I reckon :nod:
We're the only two who give a **** about a certain rivalry here, I reckon :nod:

yeah -- I doubt anyone else cares about Miami - Virginia Tech one little bit. however, it really is a great rivalry. If you look back all the way to the early 1990's (Big East days), the game between the Hurricanes and Hokies has had huge implications on the conference or division standings (and in two years on the MNC rankings). Really excited about this year's matchup being on a Thursday night too!
You got that right
my bad -- I'll keep ACC football talk off this board
At least we have an in state rival, unlike, say, Minnesota
wait a minute, I thought all the kids at University considered North Carolina their true rival -- no question the Tarheels feel the same way about the school TJ founded
Long story, but I wasn't talking about CU as "we". Anyway, I completely agree CSU isn't a real rival.
oh, this is almost as embarrassing as having a rivalry game on a Friday.

yeah -- I doubt anyone else cares about Miami - Virginia Tech one little bit. however, it really is a great rivalry. If you look back all the way to the early 1990's (Big East days), the game between the Hurricanes and Hokies has had huge implications on the conference or division standings (and in two years on the MNC rankings). Really excited about this year's matchup being on a Thursday night too!

my bad -- I'll keep ACC football talk off this board

wait a minute, I thought all the kids at University considered North Carolina their true rival -- no question the Tarheels feel the same way about the school TJ founded

oh, this is almost as embarrassing as having a rivalry game on a Friday.
You can talk all the ACC you want, I just don't want cville to.

Fan show brings on a certain heisman winner for cu as a part of theor 45 minutes on the cu game... and promptly spend the entire segment asking him about the running back position in the nfl. Maroons.

Wife wants me to clean up the house before the game at 7.
I might sneak out early so I can get the whole thing cleaned just so I don't have to hear her comlpain during the game.

Stinkin' non-football watchin' wife...

Back