What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PRich's Pro Career

Exactly, zero touches in second preseason game. Not a good sign
It'll be fun to watch PRich's pro career, which is just beginning as Bibbs' is ending. Who the hell was giving him advice?

Reports that Seattle is trading Harvin to the Jets (WTF?!)

[tweet]523224426419326977[/tweet]

Good news for PRich; they must like him and their other wideouts to move Harvin

That seems incredible to me. Harvin has been a real big part of their offense. Something is up, and it might not be anything related to on field productivity.

Reports that Seattle is trading Harvin to the Jets (WTF?!)

[tweet]523224426419326977[/tweet]

Good news for PRich; they must like him and their other wideouts to move Harvin

They´re clearing cap space for Wilson.

I just went and picked up Prich in my deep 14 team Fantasy League.

(Cool Story Bro)

That seems incredible to me. Harvin has been a real big part of their offense. Something is up, and it might not be anything related to on field productivity.

In five games for Seattle this season, Harvin has 22 receptions for 133 yards and no touchdowns. He also has 92 rushing yards on 11 carries. He has a 6 year $67mil contract.

They actually use him primarily as a decoy on offense, and that is a huge contract for a special teams player.

In five games for Seattle this season, Harvin has 22 receptions for 133 yards and no touchdowns. He also has 92 rushing yards on 11 carries. He has a 6 year $67mil contract.

They actually use him primarily as a decoy on offense, and that is a huge contract for a special teams player.

They just turned a 1st and a third into a conditional mid rounder and paid him 18m for 10 games. That´s atrocious asset management. Atrocious. But as Seattle won the Super Bowl, they´re super smart for unloading him and the Jets are the idiots for taking on him although there´s little risk involved for them.

Whether or not he's used often as a decoy, I think they're losing a big part of their offense. What they did on opening night with him made them look downright scary on offense. He also had three TDs called back on stupid penalties in the MNF game against Washington and was a big part of why Seattle beat Denver. The combo of Harvin over the middle and Wilson scrambling was deadly on that drive in OT. Too much speed in space for most defenses to handle.

They just turned a 1st and a third into a conditional mid rounder and paid him 18m for 10 games. That´s atrocious asset management. Atrocious. But as Seattle won the Super Bowl, they´re super smart for unloading him and the Jets are the idiots for taking on him although there´s little risk involved for them.

Really don't get the move for Seattle. Do they save something for next year's cap by moving him now that they wouldn't save if they traded him in the off-season? And, WTF are the Jets doing? They needed Harvin four games ago when they still had a chance at the playoffs if they could steal a win or two. They dug too big a hole now to make a difference.

listening to XM Radio here at work - says Harvin has anger management issues which were well known when he was at the Vikings too...
sounds like a locker room problem to me -

listening to XM Radio here at work - says Harvin has anger management issues which were well known when he was at the Vikings too...
sounds like a locker room problem to me -
One of the fastest players in the NFL does not get traded to a non-contender mid-season without a story behind it.

Problems I'm the locker room, including multiple physical altercations

Back