What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pryor leaves Ohio State (was: We now take you to Columbus, Ohio)

Re: Scotty's post. i think the shine is off Grobe at Wake and Troy Calhoun wasn't apparently good enough for us.....

they'll let this Luke Fickell guy absorb the hate, be the good soldier, for as long the NCAA decides to bend them over....and then it's a new ball game.

tOSU had their shot at Stoops in 00 or whenever, the job hasn't got better with the recent infractions. Brady Hoke is looking pretty good right now.

Got some serious denial stuff going on there. The KenGordon character thinking that sanction won't exceed what has already be put forth by the university LOL till I almost crap my pants on that one.

So far all that has come out is the tip of the iceberg, Tressel ran what they used to call a renegade program, rules only matter if you get caught and we're to special to get caught mentality. The more I see of this stuff, especially in light of how long it went on, how deep it goes, and the ridiculous denials by OSU, the media is going to go to work on this thing and eventually the NCAA will have no choice but to drop the hammer.

giving the length of time that this has been going I could see the NCAA imposing a 5-10 year post season ban, heavy fines for the AD, a multitude of mandatory compliance courses for the entire AD, and a loss of some where close to 15 schollys total, with a limit of 15 a year. The NCAA probably wont respond kindly if they try and pull a USC and ignore the recruiting stuff until they have to.

O wait. This is tOSU. NVMD

That's racist.

They can simply black out the state of Ohio.
20110203__04dcabfaw_500.jpg

It is now.

Gotta wonder how much more is going to come out? Good entertainment. Ohio St. needs to work on their cheating skills. Seems like they went with the SMU philosophy, we're gonna cheat and dont care who knows.

Arrrgh! Damnit Alfred Williams, you sound like a moron on the radio! He and Dbag are talking about the Tressel situation and he said and I quote "Tressel did absolutely nothing wrong." He is equating the violations that occured with the Tat-5 with why Tressel got fired. News flash to any people that keep making this argument. Tressel didn't get fired because of the 5 players who did the tat trades. He got fired because he repeatedly LIED about what he knew! I am really getting sick that people are unable or unwilling to differentiate the massive chasm between why he got fired and what peole are saying he got fired for. Idots!

Arrrgh! Damnit Alfred Williams, you sound like a moron on the radio! He and Dbag are talking about the Tressel situation and he said and I quote "Tressel did absolutely nothing wrong." He is equating the violations that occured with the Tat-5 with why Tressel got fired. News flash to any people that keep making this argument. Tressel didn't get fired because of the 5 players who did the tat trades. He got fired because he repeatedly LIED about what he knew! I am really getting sick that people are unable or unwilling to differentiate the massive chasm between why he got fired and what peole are saying he got fired for. Idots!

I actually had to stop listening to Big Al awhile back. It was one of those never meet you heroes moments. He says some really smart things when it comes to football but some really dumb thing in other situations.

Pryors license was suspended as well. Kid is as smart as a box of ****ing rocks.
[/QUO

He just dont give a **** period. He's like alot of athletes today, they never get told no. Other words, they think they can do whatever and rules dont apply to them.

Hey, if somebody gave you a car like that you would be tempted to drive it as well, even if you didn't have a license, especially if somebody connected with the program was probably in a position to get the ticket torn up for you anyways. . .

Hey, if somebody gave you a car like that you would be tempted to drive it as well, even if you didn't have a license, especially if somebody connected with the program was probably in a position to get the ticket torn up for you anyways. . .

Maybe so but I doubt I'd get caught driving it right now with all the heat coming down. Something tells me this guy dont plan on sticking around if he gets even more than 5 games.

Maybe so but I doubt I'd get caught driving it right now with all the heat coming down. Something tells me this guy dont plan on sticking around if he gets even more than 5 games.

I'm thinking that there is going to be a whole batch of guys available for an NFL suplimental draft this year. Looking at what is coming out, if even some of it is true a bunch of guys are going to be declared ineligible for the entire season or more. At the same time if (big if) the NCAA makes USC stick we may be seeing some USC guys just make the decision to jump. Add the whispers out of Auburn land and you might have a pretty full bunch of guys looking to make a career transition, although from the looks of things some may be taking a pay cut to do so.

can you guys fix this quote ****? for crying out loud. its not like you all just showed up yesterday....

His best draft position happened a month ago. Supplemental is his last shot.

True but he isn't likely to have much of a choice, he will be able either sit out a year, play in Canada, or go supplemental now.

Looking at his game I'm not sure he's an NFL QB anyways, he may be best suited for Canada. He won't think that and somebody in the NFL will take a shot at him but I see him as a less developed Vince Young. He isn't as gifted as Young as has the same lack of NFL type skills reading defenses, making NFL type throws, and mastering complicated offenses.

Last edited:
Back