What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ralphie is in EASports NCAA Football 2012

I think Dan Hawkins is the coach for the HS teams on RTG. I was up by 7 with 2 minutes to go and the stupid coach passes it 3 times.

Also-

Varsity= way too easy
All-American=much harder than Varsity
Heisman= not really any different than All-American.

I think there needs to be a smaller jump in difficulty from varsity and AA.

Another weird bug. I had an option that the qb pitched it to my RB and I gained 30 yards. The game said it was a fumble recovery and I didn't get any credit for the yards gained. :wtf:

I haven't had a chance to play it much yet, and I'm an average gamer on my best day, but one thing I noticed (other than passing on All-American being a bitch) is that blitzing actually works this year. In the past, whenever I'd blitz it would always just get picked up by the offense. This year when I blitz it gets me a pass rush, but also raises the risk I'll be burned.

I think Dan Hawkins is the coach for the HS teams on RTG. I was up by 7 with 2 minutes to go and the stupid coach passes it 3 times.

Also-

Varsity= way too easy
All-American=much harder than Varsity
Heisman= not really any different than All-American.

I think there needs to be a smaller jump in difficulty from varsity and AA.

Another weird bug. I had an option that the qb pitched it to my RB and I gained 30 yards. The game said it was a fumble recovery and I didn't get any credit for the yards gained. :wtf:

Stop throwing those bounce passes on the option! The ball isn't round!

Stop throwing those bounce passes on the option! The ball isn't round!

that's the weird thing, it was a perfectly clean option. I was pissed when the coach called for it because the previous 3 times we ran it I lost yards every time. ****ing premadonna QB couldn't just take the loss he would always pitch it to me at the last second when I had two defenders on me. :lol:

I do love that you can use your created schools for the high school teams. I have a few schools from JeffCo plus CC and Mullen. That is pretty ****ing sweet if you ask me.

Im having a hard time passing with the Buffs, good thing I like to run the ball the run game is unstoppable

Im having a hard time passing with the Buffs, good thing I like to run the ball the run game is unstoppable

My thougts exactly. It's hard in Varsity - impossible in All American. They drop everything. The run game is sweet though.

Funny thing is I accidentally had the game auto-generate names for my players, and they named Speedy "Paul Richardson."

I'm waiting for Fairdale Kings to finish the roster names before I start any "serious" dynasties, but I'm digging the "assistant coach" mode. I'm having fun as CU's D-coordinator right now. #2 D in the nation (just behind Stanford).

i'm shaking in my boots here guys, you all sound like you are barely getting by. Granted, CU's ratings are AWFUL in the game.. (which I will fix in my ratings :smile2:)

haha my road to glory im at michigan... i just beat csu 49-0 my player had 340 yards on the ground and 5 td's :rofl:

Fairdale Kings has put his XBox 360 roster up for those that use it. Now time to go through and get rid of the dead weight for CU and add some new frosh that could be contributing.

Just checked and the OperationSports guys have a roster up that is updated with names, gets rid of guys like Pryor and has actually even named all of the coaches. Gamertag for that one is CK11 if anyone is interested.

Fairdale Kings is only useful on online games, still nice. I can't believe how bad the default rosters were though.

Won my first game against utep on all American with silent hunters sliders. Passing is def harder, but its exciting that new routes are available that actually work instead of just a few cheat routes.

Won my first game against utep on all American with silent hunters sliders. Passing is def harder, but its exciting that new routes are available that actually work instead of just a few cheat routes.
Utep? Who is your next game against South Carolina St? Lol jk, need to go out and get that game today.

OK, everyone that's on XBox 360 needs to download the CK11 rosters. I checked them out yesterday and they did a GREAT job. I'm hardly a roster expert, and a bit of a homer, but I can do a few CU tweaks and upload the rosters if anyone is interested.

OK, everyone that's on XBox 360 needs to download the CK11 rosters. I checked them out yesterday and they did a GREAT job. I'm hardly a roster expert, and a bit of a homer, but I can do a few CU tweaks and upload the rosters if anyone is interested.

Thats the community rosters. What I am using. Very good. Before I start my dynasty I will do some more tweaking speed wise probably. And it was a quick game against UTEP that I barely won. Didn't lead until the 4th quarter :lol:. Good fun though. Running game is a lot better, but there a lot of moments of crap instant off blocking that still piss me off. My passing game wasn't really effected under the silent hunter sliders which fix some of the super D issues in the secondary. Might bump the interceptions from the sliders up a bit. I can't tell if I suck at D or if CU's D is just that bad!

I have yet to mess with the sliders. Honestly, I'm pretty casual with the game anyway, so I'm just slowly getting used to the problems on O. I'm killing it on D though. What level do you play on Snow? Are you All-American or Heisman?

If people would like to try mine out and give feedback that would be great. Still tweaking them. :thumbsup:

Heisman

7 Min QTRs
Injury on
Fatigue on
Game Speed – Normal
Speed Threshold – 25
HFA and ItK on

House Rules I used
- No switching while ball is in the air
- Don't use the same players over and over and over and over and over

Penalty all 100 except
Holding 50
Facemask 55
Clipping 55
Roughing the Passer 55

User
QB Accuracy – 15
Pass Blocking – 55
WR Catching – 40
RB Ability – 60
Run Blocking – 45
Pass Cov – 45
Pass Rush – 60
INT – 40
Rush Defense – 40
Tackling – 30
FG Power – 50
FG Acc – 25
Punt Power – 45
Punt Acc – 25
Kickoff Power – 50

CPU
QB Accuracy – 35
Pass Blocking – 45
WR Catching – 50
RB Ability – 50
Run Blocking – 45
Pass Cov – 40
Pass Rush – 60
INT – 40
Rush Defense – 60
Tackling – 40
FG Power -50
FG Acc – 50
Punt Power – 55
Punt Acc – 75
Kickoff Power – 55

I downloaded nsuplayas84, anyone else? Seems pretty good, they have Hartigan starting over Kasa. Also it seems to have some of the incoming class starting/playing quite a bit.

Still trying to figure out the overall game play and such. But, loving it. Good graphics, features...I can run the ball well...my passing is rubbish though!

just messed with CU's roster a lot (original CK11/community rosters)... Its not toooo homerific :lol:

The thing I hate it deep ball is pretty damn automatic against the zone. The WR runs passed the safety too easily.

Back