What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown hoops edition

CUnit killing it right now on Twitter. Chip and Austin Dufault is in on it as well. Tonight Gon B Gud!

Oh lord. They just created a @FortCollinsKids Twitter page lol

[tweet]407968054413250560[/tweet]

CSU fans on twitter must have had their Cheerios **** in this morning because they seem pretty pissed off :lol:

Nope it is not on TV

It's so hard for me to wrap myself around the sports scene in Colorado. It is what it is, but it makes no sense to me that this isn't on but local networks would be fighting over broadcast rights if the Broncos decided to air their rookie OTAs.

It's so hard for me to wrap myself around the sports scene in Colorado. It is what it is, but it makes no sense to me that this isn't on but local networks would be fighting over broadcast rights if the Broncos decided to air their rookie OTAs.

ESPN3 is listing the game as exclusive content. Apparently ESPN wanted it solely online.

Checked ramnation to see if that is what Tini was talking about, idots are getting butt hurt over C-Units twitter fun. Nothing huge though.

Everybody needs to remember a few things - the hardest sport to win on the road is college basketball. The road winning percentage in major men's college basketball is .340 -- meaning the road team wins roughly one out of every three games.

Also, the sharp gambling $ is on CSU - the line is down to -2 (-105) meaning it's likely headed to -1.5. And this is coming with 85% of the spread money coming in on CU, so that means that the sharp money (15%) is on CSU and moving the line.

While I like CU's chances tonight, sharp gamblers are on CSU and winning on the road is tough.View attachment 13132
Think this is somewhat skewed by how many cupcakes teams like Duke/Georgetown play every year, almost all at home.

Is this that Matt Stephens guy on the Coloradoan? I hate that dude, he is a massive homer

Also with baseball, you play 162 games, if you somehow win 110 games that's an unbelieve season. I saw someone say the Dodgers "should" win that many, I told them, you realize how hard it is to do.

Checked ramnation to see if that is what Tini was talking about, idots are getting butt hurt over C-Units twitter fun. Nothing huge though.

I haven't checked in a hour or two but my twitter feed was pretty funny. Apparently CSU's 3 best players chose them over CU, among other things such as we're douches from California

I haven't checked in a hour or two but my twitter feed was pretty funny. Apparently CSU's 3 best players chose them over CU, among other things such as we're douches from California
doubt that. Did you see Greg Smith's freakout?

This is the downside of Tad showing the love by actually "recruiting" some guys from in-state as backup plans.

doubt that. Did you see Greg Smith's freakout?

Nope, you should link it though. I asked them who the 3 players were a couple hours ago and they haven't responded, it shut them up quick.

So, where are most meeting? 34 or Potts?

Nope, you should link it though. I asked them who the 3 players were a couple hours ago and they haven't responded, it shut them up quick.

So, where are most meeting? 34 or Potts?

34 imo. 500 feet from Moby

We should move this series to the Pepsi Center!!!
:thumbsup:
Ha, maybe for this year and I'd love if CSU would do this, but if the CU program falls again, it's not like it sell out in Denver or come close. Heck, I'm not sure now if they picked a Sat night, it would necessarily sell out.

That's not just Colorado, that's across the country. Preseason football games greatly outdraw regular season baseball games. Football is just king.

If there are any CU students who need tickets to the game, I will buy four tickets from CSU's AD site and send them the .pdf tickets (assuming it works this way). Figure this out before you contact me because if you have to pick up the tickets at will-call, this won't work.

****...bought mine earlier today otherwise I'd take them. Really nice of you though, props and rep.

Heading up on the bus from Blake Street Tavern at 5:15 or so..... Looking forward to a big CU turn out and a big win over the lil rammies... See you there!

Four .pdf tickets to the first responder.

EDIT: four .pdf tickets to the first CU fan responder

Back