What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown - News & Updates

No neg rep please... 13 days to go!

489223028-sefo-liufau-of-the-colorado-buffaloes-gettyimages.jpg

I think they are certain people that secretly welcome these types of setbacks because they are so set on seeing HCMM fail.

I don't think they make it a secret at all. Really sad when they'd rather see the Buffs lose than be proven wrong on MMac. One way or another, we'll know what we have with him after this year. Absolutely no excuses for not making it to a bowl.

Saw a link on my Facebook feed from a CSU friend that Bobo is excited the new uniforms fit the players now. Glad they made the adjustment. Things are going up!

Saw a link on my Facebook feed from a CSU friend that Bobo is excited the new uniforms fit the players now. Glad they made the adjustment. Things are going up!
Someone posted on rn that the new uniforms were a big piece to the puzzle for a Big 12 invite

Not sure what you can get from a stat sheet from scrimmage but here's the stats from the latest Rams scrimmage.
Looks like the offense scored 78 points in a 3 quarter scrimmage.
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...df/2016-17/misc_non_event/Scrimmage2Stats.pdf

Agreed. Can't get much out of this. From reading the stat lines, it looks like a lot of back ups played. The probable day one QB, Nick Stevens, had the fewest pass attempts. Izzy Matthews and Daylin Dawkins had relatively few carries.

I know it's hard to get much from a scrimmage, but sounds like their offense is capable. We come ready to play.

Defenses usually are ahead of offenses this time of year. Not really sure what to make of this. Either their offense is other worldly or their defense stinks on ice. Or they're sandbagging us.

I remember our scrimmage before the 2014 season when the offense ran over the defense in a vanilla situation, didn't end well.

Defenses usually are ahead of offenses this time of year. Not really sure what to make of this. Either their offense is other worldly or their defense stinks on ice. Or they're sandbagging us.
I don't think they are designing and tailoring an entire scrimmage and camp around sandbagging us.

CSU's game plan no doubt is to run their sold RB'S behind their experienced OL all game. Basically 2014 all over again. But this year our DL and defense is stout. Stack the box and stop the run and we win big

CSU's game plan no doubt is to run their sold RB'S behind their experienced OL all game. Basically 2014 all over again. But this year our DL and defense is stout. Stack the box and stop the run and we win big
As long as we don't get beat deep on an obvious PA pass.

I remember our scrimmage before the 2014 season when the offense ran over the defense in a vanilla situation, didn't end well.

I remember that as well. Defense looked lost defending the zone read, something our offense was pretty ineffective running at the time.

Back