What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown - News & Updates

Speedy on the speed option, I'm assuming that was the play. Regardless that was badass. 5 days can't go by fast enough.

20150919__20TCSFBS2w~1_500.jpg

What date is the Rush concert?
As soon as they agree not to play Red Barchetta or Red Sector A. Instead, they are going to play, The Trees, twice in honor of Nelson Spruce. And before you think they were coerced into that decision, it was done completely of their own Freewill.

I'm positive that someone must have pointed this out before, but Bobo sounds and looks like the character Karl Childers in Sling Blade. Just look at this Sling Blade soundin' mother ****er:

I'm positive that someone must have pointed this out before, but Bobo sounds and looks like the character Karl Childers in Sling Blade. Just look at this Sling Blade soundin' mother ****er:

He dun gotta keep da ass-cent go-in like dat. He dun alraddy knows dat he wanna get hisself back down in eS Eee Cee count-ry fo his nex job.

This is what killed the Buffs all last year. Go Big Adams..............Fix it

CrAuhzNUsAACEd3.jpg

How many times did we see that. Downed qb. Oline sauntering back.

That is when Sefo broke his foot. If that hadn't happened I think CU beats USC that night and I think Sefo beats Utah. CU would have been 6-7 and likely invited to a bowl last season...

I mean ya probably not. It is the buffs after all. But that is how ****ing close this team is. They are right there.
lost by a combined 13 points to the top three teams in the division with two of those games on the road and almost 7 quarters without the starting quarterback. Hopefully switching those teams back home this year can flip us over the top.

lost by a combined 13 points to the top three teams in the division with two of those games on the road and almost 7 quarters without the starting quarterback. Hopefully switching those teams back home this year can flip us over the top.

Pretty crazy that CU was actually that close to securing the Pac-12 South title...

That is when Sefo broke his foot. If that hadn't happened I think CU beats USC that night and I think Sefo beats Utah. CU would have been 6-7 and likely invited to a bowl last season...

They absolutely would have beat USC with Sefo unhurt. Then they would have beat WSU and Utah.

Pretty crazy that CU was actually that close to securing the Pac-12 South title...
Yep - hopefully they can avoid the typical HCMM slow start and play with a sense of urgency from the start. A seasoned team should help with that.

Back