What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call: CU @ UCF NIT 1st round Wed. 7 pm EST

How many shots in a row have we missed? Got to be at least 10.

Derrick White should be taking every single shot the rest of the game, or he will be distributing to a wide open guy! NBA Tryout starts right now.

Stop shooting off balance 3s. 0-11. CU is the kid who gets down a few points on 2K then shoots nothing but 3s as the scoring drought grows

Espn 3 just crapped out on my sling tv. Cant select the game anymore. Guess the Buff's shooting was so horrible they pulled the plug

I don't understand this offense. Just passing it around the key for 20 seconds and shooting a panicked 3 ten seconds later

We're gonna be all kinds of awful next year ... but I will be so glad to see Fortune gone. And Gordon (after 4 ****ing years of TONS of playing time) is about little a threat on the offensive end as you'll find at this level. We can just be so ugly at times.

We're gonna be all kinds of awful next year ... but I will be so glad to see Fortune gone. And Gordon (after 4 ****ing years of TONS of playing time) is about little a threat on the offensive end as you'll find at this level. We can just be so ugly at times.
We haven't had a strong man since Andre

Last edited:
Bulls**t, these refs had a good first half and it was a decent game to watch, but they have just sealed our fate!!!

Luckiest shooting I have ever seen!!! This is why Steph Curry is going to ruin basketball... Little fat boy #1 is one lucky man tonight...

Well bummer. The amount of contested 3s UCF hit in this game was silly. A handful were open looks on bad defense... but a ton of contested 3

Edit: and we missed a ton of open 3s

So disappointing.

I'm not one to really give a **** about the meaningless postseason tournaments, but it always sucks to lose to teams your programs should clearly be superior to.

Has George scored? He has been in a major funk the last 3ish weeks.

Back