What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rumors of Certain Regents Potentially Voting Against MT Contract

STOP WITH THE STUPID ASS DEBATE ABOUT WHETHER LIBERALS HATE FOOTBALL. WE HAVE PLENTY OF LIBERALS ON THIS SITE WHO LIVE AND DIE FOR THE SPORT. I MOVED A LOT OF THE ****TY POSTS TO THE POL FORUM. GO THERE TO PISS ON EACH OTHER. FURTHER POSTS HERE DELETED.

AND, **** OFF IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. GET THE **** OUT.
Holy ****, liver found the shift key, this is serious.

Raising awareness on the topic of CU athletics and cancer. Clearly not either/or Mr Kroll.

Breast
breastcancerflad_3436.jpeg

Ovarian
CA9768DF-368B-4ADA-B7FA-9CB4279AEB30.jpeg

Stomach
etick_salanuese03_850.jpg

Ewing’s Sarcoma
Buffs4Life Kyle MacIntosh

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cow that was infuriating. I would love to see his source on the university supporting the AD's long-term debt. Then says we can't get rid of football because of the debt. Then says that applicants don't care about football. Then says that we should be paying the players.

Nothing he said was logically connected. **** that guy so hard.

Holy cow that was infuriating. I would love to see his source on the university supporting the AD's long-term debt. Then says we can't get rid of football because of the debt. Then says that applicants don't care about football. Then says that we should be paying the players.

I think Nick Kroll would make a better Regent than Jack Kroll.

He's all over the place and is now just trying to justify his no vote because he has been told (probably many times) since yesterday that his cancer research answer was beyond stupid. So he's trying to spin it to something that might make more sense. But saying CU should violate the NCAA rules is just as dumb as his original reasoning.

The AD debt issue is that the school is liable for the debt if the AD defaults. Same issue CSU is currently having where they might default on the stadium debt and the school will have to pay whatever the AD cannot pay. But CU is in much better shape than CSU there. Saying the debt is the only reason to keep football is absurd.

He's a smarmy little cvnt who doesn't understand the bigger picture but desperately wants us to believe that he does.

I don't understand his whole act. He says in his bio that he loves watching games at Folsom and seeing Ralphie run and all that ****. Then goes on this ridiculous anti-football charade, for what? To appeal to some imaginary football-hating base? He's just completely full of ****.

He said they shouldn't drop football, but only because there is so much debt because of football. That's basically his logic. :bang:

Obviously he understands that football could make millions in profit for "cancer research" and pay back any debt in just a few years if they actually dropped all the other sports except Men's b-ball right? Of course he doesn't.

Smith is retired. 30years as prof, 10years on the BVS school board and Associate Director of the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Science’s (CIRES) Education & Outreach Program.

She may not be an sports fan, but certainly had the resume to be on the Board of Regents. The AD is only a tiny tiny financially independent fraction of the CU-Boulder community. What's ludicrous is some members of the BOR fail to understand the relationship between the AD and the academic/research institution.
I have no idea how Smith feels about football but I do know that she is a longtime fan of the CU volleyball team.

Back