What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sean mother****ing Lewis

With whom? Got to assume that no one was handed a job and if a guy is playing it's because he's the best we've got.
Wilty is listed at 310, is he not better? What about shifting Jatta inside? Desperate times call for desparate measures.

Wilty is listed at 310, is he not better? What about shifting Jatta inside? Desperate times call for desparate measures.
I was surprised that Bebee didn't slide to C when Wells was hurt with Wilty coming in at OG. Wilty started game one when Bebee was out. I know he graded out lowest of the OLs in that game, but would have still thought that was the move over playing a non blue chip true frosh at C.

Maybe we need to look at wider splits to create natural gaps like Leach used to do with his offense? Such a major adjustment 1/3 into the season, but something has to be done to create throwing lanes & opportunity to step up in the pocket.
I never really was able to comprehend this. I feel like if they were split, I’d overload the middle of the line and just let the OTs sit out there doing nothing. I can’t comprehend what a drawback for the defense would be if you left an OLman uncovered.

As we have seen over many years, it's very hard to be creative in the running game when you simply do not have the dawgs up front. This was a theme from HCP since January (if I recall, getting big guys here was the initial point of the "I'm not hard to find" meme). We have closed the gap a bit, with size and athleticism, at least at the OT position. I think Van Wells is a solid C, but just because he's back on the field doesn't mean he's fully healthy or 100%.

We just haven't been able to get any truly solid OGs or fill the roster with enough big boys in the middle. Then, the NCAA busted the dumbest ruling on the Brown case. What a difference he could have made, instead of two weak links on the OL, we'd have one.

Running the ball at the end of the game will be an all-time head scratcher, but otherwise he called a good game. I'd assume Prime will address that. Some awful clock management with no timeouts
Shedeur said he checked into the runs himself. He still should told him not to check into a run before the drive started (unless MAYBE on a third and 1 type situation).

Shedeur said he checked into the runs himself. He still should told him not to check into a run before the drive started (unless MAYBE on a third and 1 type situation).
I was going to say that it looked like audibles... which was the right call every time but that time management situation.

Sean basically isn't running his offense anymore. It's a lot of concepts in the offense now. You got some Air Raid, some pro style. They just aren't the same offense anymore
Looks almost full-on air raid to me, although they were pulling guards in the game

Back