What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Season Tickets

They just arrived via UPS!
same book format as last year. They look sharp and they kids art is nice touch. Not as many coupons as years past. Also missing on rah rah and tradition stuff. Good effort still.
Really? I think it is horrible.... I am going to screw up Game 3 and Game 4. You cant even tell who we are playing on Game 1. Sorry man.... ticket committee gets an "F" from me this year. Stop trying to outmarket yourselves. Create a good football ticket.... not an elementary drawing contest.... I have enough kids drawings on my fridge.

I thought it was sharp
you must have Elementary School aged kids.... Mine are almost all in Middle school now so we are getting rid of their old drawings.

The pictures are cute.... they just don't go with football tickets

sorry man.... not only does my generation NOT know how to post pics.... we don't know what GTFO means either...... so I cant comply with either..... :)

GT ****in' O

280px-1969_GTO_Judge.jpg

ok.... This season ticket holder of 27 years thinks its the worst set of tickets since I have owned them..... not buying your propaganda..... When did CU get invaded by Fox news?

ok... so just looking at the ticket for GAME 1.... NOT the Rocky Mtn Showdown.... who do we play?
You don't know how to post pictures, so I can't see all of them, but based on the few that are shown in that Tweet, the matchups on the right hand side look pretty clear to me.

Eh, kind of a cool idea. You can clearly see the matchup on the right side.
I think you misunderstood me.... you can tell who we play when its the PAC-12 or Nebraska... and obviously CSU because the ticket is completely different..... Not ONE person could tell me who we play GAME 1 just by looking at the ticket.... unless that person is from New Hampshire OR looked at the full schedule.... FAIL.

Those stupid kids from The Children's Hospital screwing up your tickets. They ought a be ashamed of themselves!
I knew it wouldn't take long for someone to drop the sentimental line.... "These are sick kids from the Children's Hospital." That's not the point.... These tickets do not convey what they are supposed to. The kids pictures are only a part of the problem. Isnt it ironic that the person bringing up that point is portraying to be from the biggest kid of all Michael Jackson's hometown?

I knew it wouldn't take long for someone to drop the sentimental line.... "These are sick kids from the Children's Hospital." That's not the point.... These tickets do not convey what they are supposed to. The kids pictures are only a part of the problem. Isnt it ironic that the person bringing up that point is portraying to be from the biggest kid of all Michael Jackson's hometown?

Go take a few deep breaths.

To the first bolded line- Yes, it is.

To the second- No, it isn't.

I cant argue with the sentimental aspect of a sick child creating a drawing. My opinion is that these tickets (other than the CSU ticket) fail to describe the event that is taking place that these tickets represent. The tickets are a tug at the heartstrings of CU fans but do not adequately describe the event at issue. I believe that a ticket should give you the information necessary for the event that you want to attend. These tickets do not.... especially the ticket against New Hampshire. The kids can be honored in many other ways.... like taking them to the game....

I cant argue with the sentimental aspect of a sick child creating a drawing. My opinion is that these tickets (other than the CSU ticket) fail to describe the event that is taking place that these tickets represent. The tickets are a tug at the heartstrings of CU fans but do not adequately describe the event at issue. I believe that a ticket should give you the information necessary for the event that you want to attend. These tickets do not.... especially the ticket against New Hampshire. The kids can be honored in many other ways.... like taking them to the game....
So you don't think you can figure out which ticket to use? Really?

You're getting into grumpy old man territory. Maybe go back and edit all your posts so they're ALL CAPS. :D

Back