What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Season Tickets

oh... and as a side note.... the tickets are too big....
Hey Philly, first off great show there, I was thoroughly entertained. Second wait a week call the office and tell them got ruined and they will send or you can pick up traditional sized normal game day tickets. Third, are you ok man? Fourth I love the game week hatred, it’s a little early you need to be able to keep the energy up for the whole season. Fifth, it’s New Hampshire, does anyone care about New Hampshire, it’s not like they’re a Montana St or Sac State. Sixth and finally, welcome back, you need to post more often.

I do have a question for you. You have self proclaimed you are not a fan of the Buffs. What is your interest in CU and AllBuffs?
Thanks.

I’m not a fan of any team. I just love CFB. Travel extensively in fall. Lots of chat, podcasts, magazines, friends, writers, etc.

I live in Boulder. CU is my “local” team. I moved here when there was great ball. I long for good football in Boulder again. I think it can happen, but not under the current leadership structure.

I like AllBuffs for the knowledge. Other sites are dominated by homers. Some have good knowledge. Most are just fans. That’s OK.

I like the strategy and personnel y’all here. For example, I’m at truly interested in who comes out when CU goes the nickle. It’s not always as obvious in a 3-4 scheme.

Thanks.

I’m not a fan of any team. I just love CFB. Travel extensively in fall. Lots of chat, podcasts, magazines, friends, writers, etc.

I live in Boulder. CU is my “local” team. I moved here when there was great ball. I long for good football in Boulder again. I think it can happen, but not under the current leadership structure.

I like AllBuffs for the knowledge. Other sites are dominated by homers. Some have good knowledge. Most are just fans. That’s OK.

I like the strategy and personnel y’all here. For example, I’m at truly interested in who comes out when CU goes the nickle. It’s not always as obvious in a 3-4 scheme.
So you’d be surprised if they were good this year?

UPS guy showed up Thursday just as we were leaving for Iowa. Those tix would’ve sat on the front porch until Monday, at least. I hardly ever use the front door, as well. So who knows when I’d have found ‘em.

So you’d be surprised if they were good this year?

No, I think this team is:
6-6: 70 percent
7-5: 20 percent
5-7: 10 percent

They will be better at numerous positions.

I’m not sure this is a good team yet. Better, yes. Improved, yes. Good, not sure.

Need 8-9 wins to call them good. Could happen. But I think there are probably too many cumulative question marks that would all have to align positively for them to win 8-9.

I think they could be good next year.

I cant argue with the sentimental aspect of a sick child creating a drawing. My opinion is that these tickets (other than the CSU ticket) fail to describe the event that is taking place that these tickets represent. The tickets are a tug at the heartstrings of CU fans but do not adequately describe the event at issue. I believe that a ticket should give you the information necessary for the event that you want to attend. These tickets do not.... especially the ticket against New Hampshire. The kids can be honored in many other ways.... like taking them to the game....
You are probably a really fun person to be around lol

It’s not surprising that @PhillyBuff doesn’t like kids. He left his own kids under my supervision at the CU vs UMASS game in Foxborough a few years ago. Fortunately they didn’t end up drawing pictures from a children’s hospital.

I can't wait for Philly to complain next year about the N for Nebraska being too big on the tickets.

Last edited:
I cant argue with the sentimental aspect of a sick child creating a drawing. My opinion is that these tickets (other than the CSU ticket) fail to describe the event that is taking place that these tickets represent. The tickets are a tug at the heartstrings of CU fans but do not adequately describe the event at issue. I believe that a ticket should give you the information necessary for the event that you want to attend. These tickets do not.... especially the ticket against New Hampshire. The kids can be honored in many other ways.... like taking them to the game....

Who cares, it’s a ticket. It’s pretty obvious who they play on every ticket

Hey AllBuffs,

Long time lurker, and this is my first post (actually second, the first was a in a score prediction thread a while back).

Anyway, long story short, with what RG has done with the program and particularly the HCMT hire, I basically told my wife and kids that I'm done going to their events and AYL games on Saturdays, and then having to watch the CU game on DVR later. I'm getting season tickets once and for all, deal with it.

So I wonder if some of the experts here could give any advice on where to sit. I paid my deposit the day of the MT announcement, and this Senior Account Executive guy Jon keeps calling and I need to tell him something.

I'm looking at the best available in sections 104 to 107 on the west side, and 118 and 119 on the east side.

On one hand, I've had few experiences with my wife and kids bitching about how hot they are burning in the sun during those glorious day games in Sept and Oct. Asking why Dad couldn’t have gotten tickets over there in the shade. Bunch of ungrateful ****s.

Alternatively, on numerous occasions I've frozen my ass off sitting in the shade in November.

But that’s just weather/sun related considerations. (I was an icicle at that last Utah game and it wouldn't have mattered where I sat. And of course night games...) What other aspects should be considered? Proximity to restrooms? Gate lines? Concession lines? Different types of fans in different sections? When I go to games, it’s always random, so I don’t have a good feel overall.

TIA and my apologies if there is a thread on this already. I did try to search...

And lastly, **** Nebraska! and **** Bailer! (and **** you too, in advance)

Sincerely,
TD

Last edited:
Hey AllBuffs,

Long time lurker, and this is my first post (actually second, the first was a in a score prediction thread a while back).

Anyway, long story short, with what RG has done with the program and particularly the HCMT hire, I basically told my wife and kids that I'm done going to their events and AYL games on Saturdays, and then having to watch the CU game on DVR later. I'm getting season tickets once and for all, deal with it.

So I wonder if some of the experts here could give any advice on where to sit. I paid my deposit the day of the MT announcement, and this Senior Account Executive guy Jon keeps calling and I need to tell him something.

I'm looking at the best available in sections 104 to 107 on the west side, and 118 and 119 on the east side.

On one hand, I've had few experiences with my wife and kids bitching about how hot they are burning in the sun during those glorious day games in Sept and Oct. Asking why Dad couldn’t have gotten tickets over there in the shade. Bunch of ungrateful ****s.

Alternatively, on numerous occasions I've frozen my ass off sitting on the east side in the shade in November.

But that’s just weather/sun related considerations. (I was an icicle at that last Utah game and it wouldn't have mattered where I sat. And of course night games...) What other aspects should be considered? Proximity to restrooms? Gate lines? Concession lines? Different types of fans in different sections? When I go to games, it’s always random, so I don’t have a good feel overall.

TIA and my apologies if there is a thread on this already. I did try to search...

Sincerely,
TD

You should make the ending your signature. Good job! I don’t have great insight for you though, sorry.

Hey AllBuffs,

Alternatively, on numerous occasions I've frozen my ass off sitting on the east side in the shade in November.

Sincerely,
TD
West side all the way. Freezing you can dress for, but blazing in the sun (fat guys like me sweat too much) just can’t be overcome.

Back