What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Season Tickets

Well no email on tickets/parking yet, but the new ticket pricing / contribution amount is up on cubuffs.com. Looks like increases in both prices and contributions. Tier 1 going from $835 per seat to $900 per seat, touchdown (Arrow) and Champions (Crawford) clubs going from $900 to $1150. Couldn't find anything out on parking yet.
Renewal process begins in a week FYI.

Well no email on tickets/parking yet, but the new ticket pricing / contribution amount is up on cubuffs.com. Looks like increases in both prices and contributions. Tier 1 going from $835 per seat to $900 per seat, touchdown (Arrow) and Champions (Crawford) clubs going from $900 to $1150. Couldn't find anything out on parking yet.

Where are you seeing this information?

We are in sec 104 and i guess if you renew before the deadline its cheaper then new season tickets in our seats. Last year a pair in my section was 1370 now 1470 if i wait or am a new ticket holder its 1520. I am renewing and am happy with the hire and direction we are going BUT i sure hope HCMT pays off.

buffs have a real good home schedule...picked the right time to increase prices....now i want/expect increased wins

We are in sec 104 and i guess if you renew before the deadline its cheaper then new season tickets in our seats. Last year a pair in my section was 1370 now 1470 if i wait or am a new ticket holder its 1520. I am renewing and am happy with the hire and direction we are going BUT i sure hope HCMT pays off.
To be fair, I'm at the 50 and couldn't give away my seats after OSU.

To be fair, I'm at the 50 and couldn't give away my seats after OSU.

It happens, people are bandwagoners. I could have just bought seats to every game for probably half the cost. But I told my wife I’d rather just give to the school and support them with the seats and the contribution. I can’t complain that we suck if I don’t do anything to contribute. Flip side though, Air Force and Nebraska are guaranteed sellouts. USC/Washington have a chance if were playing well. I think next season you see some renewed optimism.

Ugh - not sure what we are going to do with our tickets. The rising prices hurt - especially as my kids are getting old enough to go to the games & my parents are getting too old to go (when they didn't want to go in the last few years, I would just use one of their tickets for my boys, but now, having to shell out 3 tickets myself... ugh...).

I will still have a ticket for myself but this may make us move sections. And the parking map is confusing - not sure we qualify for our lot now. I need much more info and the email I got didn't seem to answer much.

Ugh - not sure what we are going to do with our tickets. The rising prices hurt - especially as my kids are getting old enough to go to the games & my parents are getting too old to go (when they didn't want to go in the last few years, I would just use one of their tickets for my boys, but now, having to shell out 3 tickets myself... ugh...).

I will still have a ticket for myself but this may make us move sections. And the parking map is confusing - not sure we qualify for our lot now. I need much more info and the email I got didn't seem to answer much.
There is a good chance you may get bumped from your parking lot depending on how many in 391 are displaced downward.

Holy cow.

I just checked that email. It looks to me like the required Buff Club contribution for our parking spot is increasing from $500/year to $2,500/year.

That’s not going to work for us. Unless I’m reading this wrong, the allbuffs tailgate has seen its last days.

Sorry guys.

Holy cow.

I just checked that email. It looks to me like the required Buff Club contribution for our parking spot is increasing from $500/year to $2,500/year.

That’s not going to work for us. Unless I’m reading this wrong, the allbuffs tailgate has seen its last days.

Sorry guys.
From a simple business standpoint, why would you boost it by 500%? I don't picture the demand is going to be there. Our tailgate environment for football games as a whole sucks. So we are going to increase the price by $2,000? Makes no sense. Increase it to $750 and gradually increase it.

Holy cow.

Sorry guys.
200.gif

I hope they know what they are doing here. I feel like they may be implementing significant price hikes before the market is ready for them. Last year we bought the family tickets -- $60/kid, 110/adult, total $400 for the season. The cheapest season ticket this year is $225/person for seven games. Not in our budget. I hope they have buyers willing to pay for those seats. We sure weren't selling out last year with the cheaper prices, and I'm not sure a new head coach is going to substantially move the needle this season before there are results on the field.

Holy cow.

Sorry guys.
Makes me wonder how well the AllBuffs ticket purchases are going to fly as well.

A thought occurred to me - if that $2,500 includes the cost of the tickets themselves, it might be OK. If we have to pay for the tickets, plus the parking pass, plus the $2,500 donation, that’s simply not something we can justify.

It’ll still be a lot more expensive, but if the ticket cost is embedded in that $2,500, that will soften the blow. I’ll know more once my Dad gets the actual bill.

A thought occurred to me - if that $2,500 includes the cost of the tickets themselves, it might be OK. If we have to pay for the tickets, plus the parking pass, plus the $2,500 donation, that’s simply not something we can justify.

It’ll still be a lot more expensive, but if the ticket cost is embedded in that $2,500, that will soften the blow. I’ll know more once my Dad gets the actual bill.

I read it as it is the total amount you donated to the Buff Club in the prior calendar year, including your donation for current seats, but not the ticket cost. Thus, if you are a season ticket holder in a number of sports, all of the donations to get those seats would factor in, but not the ticket prices. Seems like for most people it's going to be a straight up hike of $2000 per year.

I read it as it is the total amount you donated to the Buff Club in the prior calendar year, including your donation for current seats, but not the ticket cost. Thus, if you are a season ticket holder in a number of sports, all of the donations to get those seats would factor in, but not the ticket prices. Seems like for most people it's going to be a straight up hike of $2000 per year.
This is all because they hooked the conversation level for the ipf garage. Those people in the garage that don't meet the new donation requirement have to be displaced to somewhere and the next two closest lots are Farrand and over by Mackey, the rest are the reserved spots or down by the practice facility.

Finally talked to Mr. Palas this morning. Season ticket costs are going up about 5%, but the big change is in parking. They are increasing the minimum total contribution level to get into the IPF garage from $1000 to $5000. Email will be going out in early January. He said it was due to demand and that the total includes what you give for tickets, so if you give $2000 now, you have to bump another $3000 to keep your parking spot, but anything above the ticket contribution should be fully tax deductible.

@sackman

I saw your post and remembered this. Doubt this changes much but figured I’d quote it.

Holy cow.

Sorry guys.

This is disappointing. I really wanted to come this year and throw a beer at a few heads and deliver some exlax candies as retribution.

Bold move to make for what has been one of the worst P5 football programs over the last decade. Plus it's not like we made any splash hires with the HC or the staff. Tucker is very much unproven as a HC.

They can raise tickets as much as they want. Corn fans will just sell more meth so they can buy season tix for access to one game. There will be several thousand seats for resale outside of that one game. Rick George cashing in on the trailer park drug trade

If they are going to charge $2,500 - $5,000 a year just to park a car what are the spots in the new RV park going to go for?
A parking permit is still $20 per game or something like that, they are just jacking up how big of a donor you need to be to get into the permit only lots.

Back