What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

September 3 - Colorado @ Hawaii

a6cd8a9f-cb2e-73c6.jpg

Live from sackygate.
Excellent hospitality!
Great crowd.

Didn't we change to a 3-4 defense?

I would play 4-2-5, with an extra safety to cover there pass happy offense.

-------------Uzo Diribe------------------Obi--------------Pericak---------------Hartigan------------------

--------------------------------Major---------------------Rippy--------------------------------

-------Orms-----------------Polk--------------------Perkins-------------Sandersfeld-------------Henderson--

a6cd8987-d8cc-a876.jpg

BJ Beaty lower right w/ tatts. He looks ready to play.

Cabral lower left. No lavalava.

Bienemy & Embree have the strut of confidence.

Temp is comfortable. Don't see heat being an issue.

Road uni's look great. Finally.

The helmets look AT LEAST one million times better!

Bad first offensive snap. ****!

They are right though. It makes no sense to try to run a pro style offense with our talent. You need superior talent to succeed with that kind of offense and we obviously don't have it. If we can't even get 100 yards in a half against Hawaii, what are we going to do against USC?

Not according to the people in chat. "It's the same ****** offense as Hawkins had." blah blah blah. The game doesn't ****ing end in the second quarter.

ZERO points ion the first half. Sure looks like a hawk offense to me. Where is the fullback on the run plays? Why are they not throwing downfield to p-rich and clemons?

So far, I'm frustrated with cu. Sick of effing losing and the offense playing scared.

It's really too bad we can't really sustain any long drives.

I am pretty impressed with the defense though. LB's causing some havoc. :thumbsup:

ZERO points ion the first half. Sure looks like a hawk offense to me. Where is the fullback on the run plays? Why are they not throwing downfield to p-rich and clemons?

So far, I'm frustrated with cu. Sick of effing losing and the offense playing scared.

They aren't throwing downfield because Hansen was missing those throws by 20+ yards. I don't blame them for that

Not according to the people in chat. "It's the same ****** offense as Hawkins had." blah blah blah. The game doesn't ****ing end in the second quarter.

It might not be the same formation. It might not be the same play calls. But the end result = exactly the same.

Zero points on the score board. Longest drive = 29 yards. 3 yard pass play to a TE on 2nd and 17.

Now I see why everyone th ought we would finish at the bottom of the Pac12. Wouldn't be surprised if we only win one game this year (CSU)

It might not be the same formation. It might not be the same play calls. But the end result = exactly the same.

Zero points on the score board. Longest drive = 29 yards. 3 yard pass play to a TE on 2nd and 17.
Hawkins also had five years to establish his offense. This is the first ****ing half. It's amazing how people think everything will be 100% turned around in the first half.

Back